Tuesday, July 8, 2014

2014 (9) June (1) May (1) April (3) March (2) February (1) January (1) 2013 (30)


Today I increased the share capital by me 100 euros. I tried and managed to earn some pennies from Greek as shares of OPAP and Mytilineou. On the opposite bank of the Finnish Kemria caused me losses of 5%. I had spotting from Nokia and Piaggio & C. Where the focus of my attention is an investment position in an Irish share [the Smurfit Kappa] yesterday and the loss is too significant to have kept caged until the trend changes sign this share and recover a part of my share capital.
2014 (9) June (1) May (1) April (3) March (2) February (1) January (1) 2013 (30) December (4) November (3) October (3) September (2) August (3) July (6) June (7) Scattered philosophical thoughts. packing peanuts bulk Changes in government scheme and effects packing peanuts bulk ... The stock analysis Friday. The new Stock Exchange Thursday. The difference between social exclusion and ... The ERT a case that became a Gordian knot for ... The new trends of revolutionary working relations ... February (1) January (1) 2012 (3) December (3)


No comments:

Post a Comment