Friday, July 11, 2014

After the flights and accommodation then went out to the Greater Sydney ...


After the fun of shopping on Boxing Day then. Pack a bag, be prepared to travel to Sydney ... Ai yah!
Mentioned before on this trip ... I can not live without it. Flights and hotels Before a trip to Sydney I got in touch with her sister in Thailand. To help keep in touch with friends that I do for me because I have friends in Sydney for 4-5 years, then it has a bad telephone callers. To help you find accommodation for him. I was just named my little brother but he is engaged to contact wax paper the accommodation for me. Eventually I was staying in this New Year ...
When I Come I bought tickets for a flight by surfing the Internet. Here are the cheap airlines. Like a bird And airline AirAsia, which we both are quite famous, that is, Jetstar and Tiger after I check to see that. I conclude that the tiger was over. Decided to buy airline tickets ... (Ps. but I do say that this airline likes eccentric clients. I actually do not really need more information, do not own it).
After the flights and accommodation then went out to the Greater Sydney ...
Thanks very much in the air these days. Sunny open sky I went to the airport by passenger bus called Sky Bus from Southern Cross Railway Station to the airport takes only 20 minutes, but the damage to the bus ticket to - to $ 26 choruses, but it was really easy on me. I was scheduled to leave an hour earlier than 11.40 am, I went to go for a walk and look for something to eat inside wax paper the airport. The atmosphere inside is quite busy and have not ever sold. I decided to eat burgers Hungry Jack sit and enjoy the view outside the airport. (As pictured here)
After I finished Went to check in at the airline Tiger Building. It is located outside ... do not know why? I was checking in to. I bring a bag to carry up to 2 vouchers Luckily I fit 2 cards and a total weight not exceeding 10 kg without any leaves one not exceeding 7 kg weight. wax paper Pocket 2 leaves me about 8 kilos over. People (What the hell's a lot of views!).
Check is completed, it is up to Sydney. (He will not elaborate too much ... Sydney) Sydney Cloudy atmosphere with clouds. Which makes me a little worried that & #.

No comments:

Post a Comment