Wednesday, January 21, 2015

2015 (1) January (1) 2014 (58) December (3) November (8) October (5) September (2)


I'm sitting on old chair beside the fire, crouched torninova in the blanket, leaning on the big pillow and I feel like a retired old man. Tired of life, looking for a peaceful place piece finished in a dark room that exudes torninova a little flame of fire. And left alone with you .. I was surprised how much life has changed. Unconsciously torninova we run through our fingers and our hands are busy with obligations "we" to delay. And the worst is that while returning good memories and also the biggest pain. Do not cry or laugh, whatever me. Habit is cold to fast in the head all the victories and defeats, missed chances and the biggest mistakes. And I remember the minority things worthwhile in life ... However, not all so bad. Besides the lost love that hurts a lifetime, others are transient pain. Actually altogether. Finally getting anything, but when I have nothing, I have nothing to lose.
2015 (1) January (1) 2014 (58) December (3) November (8) October (5) September (2) August (6) July (9) June (6) May (8) April (4) March (4) January (3) 2013 (11) December torninova (4) November (5) Are you thinking ..?! # 6 # 5 # 4 # 3 October torninova (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment