Monday, April 13, 2015

7 minutes cake (1) pineapple persikkajuustokakku (1) orange-ginger muffins (1) avokadopasta (1) ban


I will start a new life, and now has more baking and cooking blog so the idea is to bring everything to a new life by the public :) And the idea is the fact that my blog would work for me as a diary in which I get to write the joys and sorrows! icar canada All guideline for what I put here is found in online icar canada blogs and others over the years collected so performeth them, but at last. I hope you enjoy !!
In yesterday's nothing so terribly interesting to say. The weather was beautiful and suurinosa the day we were acquaintances baby-sit, and then completely at home and the food was ordered so not because of any of the front novelties icar canada :) Today we cycled anoppilaan waking up, and there were a couple of hours consumed and Iinalla was already in a hurry to get home and play. It is the only news that spring has come !!!! Iin was yesterday evening 3h outdoors and today it is've been at least twice as much. Food for the mashed potatoes and sausages with fried bacon or not it amazing, but I lost my virginity today avocado and I tasted my first time in it, and I expect that I get tekeen about SOMETHING: D I thought it tasted bad but does not have the correct tasted on any ??? But it avokadopasta have to try as soon as possible !!! Well, tomorrow will be my mother to the village and end of the day I started baking bread that I still sphere of something a cup of coffee on the side, and my time browsing the instructions I ended up suklaakahvikakkuun <3
The dough was yes, at least the good and the coffee flavor was very "up". I am now ready to even bother to uncork even today, but I will overnight in the refrigerator when these different cake, in my opinion that would be the night, at least in the refrigerator before it comes to enjoy;) But note: 200g butter icar canada 150g chocolate (I put the plain chocolate) 3 eggs 5/2 cup sugar 5 dl wheat flour 1 tsp baking powder 2 teaspoons vaniliinisokeria 0.5 teaspoon soda 2 cups of strong coffee 175 degrees and 55 minutes. The oven on top of the place to start !!! A small saucepan, and can split the chocolate and melt, and then I put the boiler into the pool to cool off in cold water for as long as I add the dough. Since then, the eggs and sugar in a bowl and whipped to a light foam. Meanwhile, grease a casserole and flour / bread crumbs completed. All the dry ingredients together in a bowl in a mess already. When the foam loose rounds the minimum, and then voisuklaaseos ranks and then the flour mixture and gently stirring the coffee as it shifts (carefully) .Taikina baking dish in the oven and then we just have to wait :) I put tomusokerikuorrutteen colored sprinkles icar canada on top and even though I do them kauhiasti välitäkkään :) I got a little color to the cake : D And the children of the likes of "ripilöistä";) I made coffee and bring to the boil water in a saucepan and put the filter icar canada bag 4 scoops of deer and down the primer 2 dl of water through it. Smelled pretty black and strong coffee :) But that's about it, and tomorrow, and tomorrow is clear taste of the program to the extent that I go to my future to justify their human unto such a one who knows how to minuu advice :) But then get a decent coffee and cake when kotiudun. Tomorrow's and is MOSO !!!!!
7 minutes cake (1) pineapple persikkajuustokakku (1) orange-ginger muffins (1) avokadopasta (1) banana cake (3) burger (1) cottage pie (1) curry sauce (1) Daim chocolate muffins (1) daimkakku (1) dippilautanen (1) focaccia (1) fudge cup cakes (1) grilling and haloumsalaatti (1) haloumkääröt (1) Burgers icar canada (2) self-made marshmallows (1) football cake (1) meat sauce (1) ground beef ham pie (1) ground beef slice potato casserole (1) cheesy mince pasta dish (1), cabbage box (1) cake my (21) cake decoration (6) cake base (1) cake base ball (1) cake video (1) in fish soup (1) kanamakaronilaatikko (1) chicken nuggets (1) chicken pasta (3) chicken pasta dish (1) chicken rice casserole (1) kanelikakku / mocha frosting (1) cardamom, apple cake (2) Karelian pasties (1) vegetable soup (1) kebabi (2) Kebakko (2) kinder-cheesecake (1) caramel sauce (1) kinuskituorejuustokermatäyte (1) cherry pie (1) sandwiches (1) koskenlaskijamureke (1) the queen / quark / torttuset (1) to the handle icar canada works (16) lasagne (1) breadsticks icar canada (1) plate cake base (1) lihaperunasoselaatikko (1) the meat pies in the oven (1) meat pie (puff pastry) (1) meatballs (1 ) salmon box (1) potatoes (2) warm-up band (2) Baguette / bread (1) Macarone (1) macaroni (1) makaronimössö (1) makaronivelli (1) makkarastoganof (1) mango filling (1) strawberry cheese cake (1) strawberry cake (1 ) mansikkamarengit (1) mansikkamoussetäyte (2) mansikkarahkatäyte icar canada (1) marjamousse (2) berry pie (1) Mexican meatball soup (1) suede pads (5) munakasrulla icar canada (1) mustikkabrowniekakku (1) blueberry cheesecake (1) mustikkamoussetäyte (1) blueberry pie (1) blueberry cream cheese filling (1) sausages and mashed potatoes (1) piece of cake sauce (2) a piece of cake soup (1) nutella filled biscuits (1) nutellakakku (1) apple vanilijakakku (1) Apple jam / compote (1) omenamuffinit (1) apple pie (2) orange curd ( 1) Devil (1) pancake (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment