Thursday, April 9, 2015

You may not post new threads You may not post replies You may not post attachments You may not edit


I know that this has been discussed so many chain, but I could not find a direct chain of cause for this. History so much that I changed a new air conditioning compressor in respect of Audi as a part of the old left off. About a month after the exchange began to start to become the mold / die, what lie smell inside honeycomb background the car. Cleaning the system, therefore, in front of, but the self has become a bit of a contradiction idea of what this crc-foam is. Here, where I live, does not produce honeycomb background the crc-brand of foam are not, but had a different manufacturer. I emptied a jar of fresh air filter below the hole in hose between it and there. (This view, at least I got myself forums including.) After this, I gave affects about 10 minutes, then air conditioning on full. Instantaneous help came, but now a week after the same thing. Now the question kuuluukiin, honeycomb background Did I do something wrong? Does the foam to put the recirculated air from inside, or how to do it with foam to put? Does the foam to go from that fresh air through an opening in the cell? If you use the settings from econ fans that would go deeper into the foam. How this is done in motion,? Please help me now plot the brothers a man on a hill, the eyes sting and leaves the hair inside the car smell. PS. I wonder if also be a clogged drain hose, whether the same symptoms at the time?
Unfortunately, I can not directly answer your question but to oneself came to mind that the battery tray should honeycomb background be filled with decomposing leaves or something else shaissea. honeycomb background I would think that tuoltakin odors could be transported inside the car into the air.
Good idea was, at least there was a sleaze relatively high, at least for a couple of nyrkillistä. But the smell was not in the magazines / soil the same. Although I been driving, going into tomorrow. I believe, however, that this would be the ..
I guess it was accompanied by a bottle of the user? In fact, I have cleaned a couple of times Motonet purchasing honeycomb background agent (I do not remember the brand). Indoor air circulation absorbs repsikan foot space, so the bottle there, air to recirculated air, the fan on full and the bottle seal broken. honeycomb background Homma was ready when the bottle was empty of gas. In fact, I made these measures even if any unusual smells is not performed.
Name will not appear logged-in users
Yes, but in short form is certainly the stage when the cells or channels have already been moldy. But on the other hand let's not it know if I am spared from the home because of it, that I am of the gas used whether or just for good luck.
This was probably the determinative honeycomb background specifically puhdistusvaahdosta air conditioning and cleaning material charge. honeycomb background Bring the foam must be obtained directly from the höyrystinkennolle, so it'd be something to the effect. For me, that managed to 4F in the indoor air filter replacement when the filters were away, so the sprayer that agents which directly höyrystinkennoon. A4 to not properly opened up the picture where that substance should be sprayed, honeycomb background maybe drainage grommet (34), in order to go höyrystinkennon surface.
Okay, now was the odors away. I almost do not believe the end of two foam jar evacuated after tunkka not any left. Then I took the car to that local car service, and assistance was received. In the same apparatus in which air is maintained, it was a hose that was placed inside the car footwell. After this, the machine was put in motion, began to enter the steam hose to reach. Indoor air circulation over, were given the vapor circulating in the system ~ 20min after which the smell faded. Truly effective contraption. This cost 25 for your self, at the price I got also two cans of foam which did not provide the desired results.
You may not post new threads You may not post replies You may not post attachments You may not edit your posts BB code is On Smilies are On [IMG] code is On HTML code is Off Forum Rules Similar topics honeycomb background Subject Thread Starter Topic Replies Last post air conditioning did not source on - A4 B7 miiahone Interior and the electricity of 28 06/06/2014 honeycomb background 7:40 A4 B7 -05 rear parking light problem Dies Elman basket, lights, tires 2 31.03.2013 20:03 A4 B5 facelift air conditioning blues Toe Interior and electricity 2 20.08.2010 01 23


No comments:

Post a Comment