Saturday, August 23, 2014

Be of interest. Pöcstyűt (Therma Jock) did not have to pick? From this it occurred to me that the a


Curiosity and quite a lot of reservations finished one of my students, reading your letter Emese Szabo, whom - thanks for the successful pacon paper preparation of - I got a lease for cold therapy three occasions.
Because of lack of knowledge hesitated a long time to go up, and if so, when, for the treatment. We should know about me is that my childhood "Vacoginak" called me regularly because I went into the last Balaton, so I hate the cold. I felt no great urge, but curiosity was stronger than me.
I logged in and Avalon pacon paper Szasz day we went to the mountain oxygen wellness. I had to write a paper signed before the treatment, it does not suffer from any conditions that could be a problem because during the three-minute treatment (high blood pressure is not recommended). Viola, who helped pacon paper willingly said that what is waiting for me. The population has not yet been reduced pacon paper due to the cold treatment, but this will not be the hottest pacon paper memories life.
The proof cabin more like an exclusive cylindrical hi-tech fridge, which I think a charge, because the inside of beautiful pink artificial skin pompázott. My head is sticking out, my hand grasping the rim. "Warm-up" began to flow into nitrogen -40 degrees, and from then launched a delight and did not stop until -180 degrees.
I watched in despair Saxon, who sweater kamerázott grin. Her light, we have supply, even me away, but for now, this project is on ice. While Viola says that women cope better pacon paper than men, who sometimes cursing trying to calm the hell hip caused by cold, burning sensation.
It was not pleasant; the "I was cold," in this case is rather trivial, such a thing has been said to be warm in 200 degrees, but this is what the people say? After 3 minutes, beep signaled the end of the treatment and kiléphettem the capsule.
I was cold, my skin felt slightly megkeményedettnek (supposedly the surface of the skin at this time is below 5 degrees), the creeps seemed to stabilize, then slowly "defrost" pacon paper mode I connected. After a few minutes I felt a pleasant warmth that fills me. I felt loose and flexible, pacon paper and had a very good disposition,; After a hearty massages I used to feel like that every part of my body is in place.
I read that the blood at this time also helps them get where the body is not at rest. The cold shock due to accelerated circulation helps the waste products, toxins pacon paper faster clearance. As a result, the long-adherent cells easier to mobilize fat, in addition to the fact that the organization is trying to maintain a body temperature of 37 degrees, burn a lot of calories - definitely the way to weight loss.
After the therapy is best if you're going to play sports, or spinningelni run in extreme pacon paper cold is to increase muscle performance. I think that everyone should try it, because almost everything recommended.
The comments of user content within the meaning of the relevant legislation, to provide them technical operator does not assume any responsibility, they do not check. A case, contact pacon paper editor of the blog. Details of the Terms of Use.
Be of interest. Pöcstyűt (Therma Jock) did not have to pick? From this it occurred to me that the ancient Asclepius also shocked by the human body. No heat or cold, but the people in the threatened snake maze. They are like a hardware reset measure up in some cases.
Search
Crumpled Paper: pacon paper FB-n Just sign in and you can only go on the candidates? Limited the number? Thank you. (. 08.22.2014 23:08) LA Traversée prior pantomimes:rrroka:Dormie: It was so long ago for me, I did not want to start, but it is always displayed while running ... (08/22/2014 08:04). Finally ran ! Heimdall: Thanks very much for your post! For these things even when I'm new to your blog and what is their lack of ... 43 years later - the origin of the Nike tick Enemy No 1 (08/18/2014 10:50).: Strange race is the Mini Marathon. Tata is already running several times around the Lake Marathon changer, pacon paper tofu ... Tata Mini Marathon 2014 BGY (08/12/2014 22:44).:angelday: There was a real, manly, szőröstökű pacon paper well. The fear was that here in the Running blog site ... (12.08.2014. 14:39) Running, Drawing
Mobile | Full

No comments:

Post a Comment