Thursday, December 18, 2014

you lost weight because you look good. and those jeans I also


About BG Topics Makeup Movie Her Body Face Care Nails Ask your question Youtube Twitter Facebook Instagram Vlog Gloss Menu About BG - Makeup - Movie - Hair - Body - Face Care - Nails - Ask your question Youtube Twitter Facebook Instagram Vlog Gloss
I have a new hobby. A new activity that I am addicted to. I have a new toy: a foam roller. I had often heard about foam rollers, a technique to make your muscles loosened using a large rubber round bar. You roll over, as it were with your body, your muscles become loose and good potential 'buttons' go loose. This move you better and start exercising too suddenly a lot better. It's hard to describe bulle it .. because sometimes feels quite painful, but at the same time it is also just fine. It really is like a massage for your entire body. Thanks to my coach, I really discovered the foam roller, now I also have one at home. And I use it twice a day. Burden of muscles that are tight and you want to relax? Foam Roller is the answer!
This is how a Foam Roller looks. Mine has some scratches because I sit there regularly with jeans and stuff .. actually bulle not so good. Sports clothes are best. You have several foam rollers, the difference is in the hardness. As you roll more often on the foam roller you will be able to harden. So I started on the softest, and I went seriously scream of pain. Aah, what this was terrible! Especially in my thighs and buttocks was one big drama. The more I did it, how much less did it. Now I have one that is harder, so I use this every day. I roll my back, legs, buttocks, basically everything.
Note from my trainer Guy van der Reijden "With foam roll pack your adherence to your muscles, making you more flexible. Ultimately not the point is that you become more agile, but you're going to move better. For example, you can go deeper with squats and lunges, making your workout more effective. Compare bulle it with a car: if you want to drive fast, you have to be sure that you are aligned wheels. Otherwise, make you more broken and you can not really drive fast. "
You can use the foam roller bulle in different bulle ways. The technique I learned it from my trainer is to roll him on first place (see the picture above, bulle I'm working my butt) and at the moment it does terribly hurt (it is stuck there!) Roller to fallow for a while. So sit with that terrible pain. It often hurts so much that I even go from sweating, but this is good. After some time you will see that you have much less pain in that spot by the rollers. Then you know that it really does something for your body!
My favorite bulle way to use the foam roller is just before bedtime to relax. I always have pain in my back (shoulders, neck ..) this thing works since you-dig against. bulle I found this movie to do this and now every evening, what a relaxation .. delicious!
Another tip from me: if you have long hair, attach it on the head. Otherwise it rolls along with the foam roller and that hurts. Do a comfy shirt, because zippers and the like that you roll on your back are also very annoying. Foam rollers are unfortunately difficult to obtain in the Netherlands, while they are used by many physio therapists. My roller ordered my trainer for me, so I do not know exactly where it comes from. You can look around on ebay, or even look at webshops of strength and the like. Such roller cost around 20 I believe, not ridiculously bulle expensive. Success!
Movie: evening routine skin care products that you saw passing by coconut oil Murad foam cleanser Clinique tonic 2 Qiriness ...
15/01/2012 at 19:40
Hey mascha you also reduce neck / shoulder complaints received? I really almost every day of pain in my neck and eyes maybe this is a solution but it seems a little scary that roller
Have been a time when training include Sven Kramer and Ireen Wust, which was nice to him, and they did the same before and after training. Can imagine that this works well, but do not believe bulle that what is for me.
you lost weight because you look good. and those jeans I also
Looks really good! Just seems a bit tiring all the postures. Was the way to think, you've still those long foam rollers, which sometimes use children in the pool? Could they not? Or are too thin / weak? If they can, then you have for next to nothing similar tool. Nice blog you have!
Oee nice. Mealy must be to do with friends (: & slippers which I also have in the black! (:
I can not find anything about the different hardnesses, I

No comments:

Post a Comment