Saturday, May 16, 2015

Back to main forum


When viewing the beautiful colors of the flat SBR honeycomb coils occurred to me that I once did something terrible. When 8-year-old kid I was always busy with electricity, pluck foam radio and mecano (crystal receivers). Although my father did with electricity or radio understood he supported me in my experiments. The condition was that I not wekkkers electric pluck foam or call demolished. My hobby was known by colleagues pluck foam from my father and he was frequently than several interesting things for me and he took it home. What I still remember most of that stuff was a flat, round plastic housing (slightly smaller than a CD!) With two blades on one side that fit into my crystal receiver. This housing was on 1 side clear. In said housing showed a green coil. On the other side of that housing was a kind of arm that you could turn around in different positions. With that arm, you could choose the number of windings. You could then with one coil get many different channels and did no more than every other coil to stabbing in the receiver. At one point I needed some wire and because I got a stronger signal than the loose coils with that flat thing I have demolished these "universal" coil. There I still regret it. Is this adjustable tuning coil from other members of this forum known? I'm curious. Tomorrow I can make a sketch of this thing and add to this post. I'm curious. Ruud
RSS Feed of this thread switchable honeycomb coil - Bapaktua, 06.17.2013, 23:23 switchable honeycomb coil - Hans van der Marel, 06.18.2013, 10:21 switchable honeycomb coil - Bapaktua, 06.18.2013, 10:37 switchable honeycomb coil - Bapaktua, 06.18.2013, 10:25 switchable honeycomb coil - Henk Geurds, 06.18.2013, 14:30 switchable honeycomb coil - Bapaktua, 06.18.2013, 15:50
Back to main forum

No comments:

Post a Comment