Thursday, May 21, 2015

Especially obegrass great I find, apart of course from the product itself, the packaging. This cons


It sometimes there days when you can not afford something and want. And there are products that are well worth it. I have made you even a list of articles that I have in my closet and love ... despite the price. Diorblush (Christian Dior) Cheek Creme - 651 Panama
This wonderful product I bought last week at the airport. As it were duty free. It cost 28.50 euros. There are 4 limited nuances and all are beautiful. I would have bought me prefer several, but sometimes holds a yet back to reason.
Especially obegrass great I find, apart of course from the product itself, the packaging. This consists obegrass of a Glastigelchem with blue lid, which is decorated with the "CD" logo in silver. Therefore feels not only noble, obegrass also looks so.
What I have railed against this product after the first application and now it is one of my favorite makeup. What is again a proof that every product requires some time period until you and your skin have set daurauf. Previously I had a makeup with high opacity and the opacity of the Chanel product is very light. And because I would have to get used. Perfect for the summer. I do not want to give up now. On days or parts of the face where I need more opacity, I use either a concealer or I make a second layer over it. I carry it with hands on or with my Benefit Foundation Brush. obegrass The scent is subtle, but very classy and pleasant. Should you have problem skin, which is certainly no alternative. But who needs only a slight opacity, will have his delight in this luxury product.
The next luxury obegrass product is the ritual shower foam. I use it for about 1.5 years and buy him time and again. I Love Foam products sowiese and also while showering. The foam has a only a gel-like Konstistenz obegrass and then to a foam. Almost like a shaving cream or gel. The smell (I always use "Zensation") smells incredibly flowery by cherry blossoms. And somehow I think it smells after a scent that one might run into at a spa.
Next, I want to introduce a body lotion obegrass of Naobay. This company was to me so far no concept. For several weeks, I have the lotion and love them very much. At first I was very appealing to the package with the timber lid. It looks high quality and classic. So next the smell was scrutinized or nose. This immediately reminds me of my last sauna session. It is a blend of citrus, aloe vera and shea butter. Wonderful, I tell you. The product, incidentally, was in my last Glossybox. Maybe you have it, too this and had not yet taken note of. Must try!
It smells as its name suggests, like a fresh sea breeze. Light, summery and fresh. I carry it currently very happy and take it with the move, because it always is prima times to refresh in between.
Absolute luxury product is probably obegrass this hair oil from Shu Uemera. The company is known for its exclusive and luxurious hair products. This hair oil is a kind of perfume for the hair and it smells deliciously vanillie. I would say that it is a winter product obegrass rather that the fragrance rather fit in the colder months, but I love it. I always spĆ¼he my ponytail or bun a it because I can use no oily product to the lugs. Auserdem sees the glass bottle, incredibly interesting with the oil globules and the yellow liquid and high quality from.
So last product obegrass I want you even imagine my dearest and most expensive perfume obegrass so far. The Burberry Body. I already have a post about it written (click). I find this fragrance smells of money I know it sounds silly, but I think that this fragrance smells just as if you were all good Kangen day only busy to smell good and look pretty. Noble and elegant.
Your luxury obegrass products are really beautiful ... to the Burberry fragrance I sneak also so long certainly travels and I think soon is a buy "due". And yes - it smells like money and luxury obegrass ...!
Website
Archive Select Month May 2015 April 2015 March 2015 February 2015 January 2015 December 2014 November 2014 October 2014 September 2014 August 2014 July 2014 June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November obegrass 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 October 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August

No comments:

Post a Comment