Saturday, May 23, 2015

Products marked with * have asked me cost- and unconditionally available. As with all links are pla


That was something I had this week! Specific reasons - does not exist. But somehow my mood was still verhagelt. What usually helps: Eat! Ice, chocolate sauce and the largest spoon that will bear the cutlery drawer. But it is in January, month of good intentions and something else was needed. In my case it was a package that has reached me this week. Three Allpresan minicell foam foam products that promise rich care for hands and feet, were in the mailbox. The packages like me at first glance, and even spray cans appear quite high. The milk and honey hand foam smells fantastic and I'm looking forward minicell foam to test its long-term effect. I enjoy spending a few weeks a review of the products, if you are interested! I'm now on the way in Saturday's fray-the minicell foam city because minicell foam my wardrobe definitely need some Spring Pieces, because I can no longer all that gray slowly see. Have a great weekend
My name is Johanna, I'm 19 years old and study law in Wiesbaden. On my blog I teiel what moves me. These are the beautiful things of life - good food, nice people, experience new things, sports, travel and so on. Accompanied me on my way into the big bad adult life.
The Products hear genuinly promising to! My week could have run better, help me then always on the weekend what to do with my (best) friend! :) Best wishes Reply Delete
Older Stories
2015 (15) May (2) March (3) April (2) March (3) April (5) 2014 (67) December (4) November (5) October (6) September (9) August (11) July (4) June (5) May (8) March (3) April (3) March (4) February (5) 2013 (103) December (6) November (7) October (5) September (8) August (6) July (5) June (6) May (13) May (10) April (12) March (12) February (13) 2012 (116) December (10) November (9) October (17) September ( 15) August (19) July (13) June (18) May (15)
Products marked with * have asked me cost- and unconditionally available. As with all links are placed in co-operation with the company, minicell foam the final decision on fashion is still with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment