Sunday, May 24, 2015

Blog Archive roll of paper May (21) April (34) March (31) February (22) January (24) December (21)


Juhu, I was able to get a sought-after wellness boxing finally, which are normally always sooooo quickly. But that's really no wonder, because the box costs only 9,50 (+ shipping 2:50) and is packed to the brim. ;) And she came super fast after 2 days and I can show you today the content!
Ice spray ratiopharm (150 ml = 4,85 Euro)
Then were still so few samples contain: Magne Trans actively multimineral beverage granules (10 grams) Kytta Comfrey ointment (2ml) Keltican Forte - capsules (4 pieces) Louis Widmer Cream for Eyes (2 ml) Scholl SOS Repair Cream (2ml) Overall, the box has a value of about 64 and there really are just good use things here. I am really happy absolutely that it worked times and hope I miss it the next time not again. How about with you? Could you assure you one?
Labels
Blog Archive roll of paper May (21) April (34) March (31) February (22) January (24) December (21) November (27) October (25) September (8) August (16) July (10) June (11 ) May (21) April (11) May (17) April (6) March (3) April (1)
Klene123 Hello :) I'm the Klene and student in Bavaria, so actually to be precise from the beautiful Lower Franconia! I live during the week in a 2-man household and weekends mostly at home. We have cats and a dog uuuund my godson also keeps me happy times on Trapp. I will give you here little insight into my life, but also like to learn a lot from you :) Have fun on the blog <3 View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment