Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Is there any kiertomeilejä to post to my blog? This is perhaps to. Hair removal is the true story o


Is there any kiertomeilejä to post to my blog? This is perhaps to. Hair removal is the true story of a woman being quite new, and what it will have to sacrifice beauty in front of the ... All hair removal methods are cheating do not think the easy, pain-free hair removal: epilator, razor blade, scissors, mousses and now ... the wax cold. Weekend began like any other weekend. I came home from work and I put the food. I got the idea - which indeed was the harm in the next few hours - use the medicine cabinet, foam store the wax off. So the bathroom. I dug up a cold wax packaging: None kuumavahaklimppejä, its like a bright rub strips in your hands, you pull them apart and attach sääriisi (or whatever). Easy. Will this be difficult? I mean, I'm really not girly, but will defer least a little bit, so I guess I get through it. I think so. So only a thin strip of hand. It consists of two strips glued against each other. The goal would be to rub it in your hands, so that the wax warms up and softens. I invented a better idea: I took a hair dryer and temperatures i made on full power. Cold Wax, shit (oh my goodness, how ugly the words The coming to mind.) And then I put the wax strips reidelleni. Clamp the skin and pulled ... Okay, it's none of the world's most comfortable feeling had, but not bad at all. For I can handle this! So the next strip only, up .. Hair Removal Championship Martial continuous size. Panties off on the right foot, and the toilet seat. Using the same method I put the bikini wax strip in such a way that half of the labia covered at all times on the buttocks up (yes, the strips are pretty long). A deep breath foam store in and DRIVE! Kiesus, went to the mere sight of pain! Little by little ... I started to understand something again. Oh, man. I had gotten foam store off only a couple of cents. Another puff and DRIVE! Why are all blurred? Jumputtaa the ears ... I'll be back to normal little by little and take a look at the "prize", the wax-covered foam store turkkiani. foam store I want to win the hair. I hold the wax strip as the Olympic gold medal. But why in the world do not see the hairs on the strip? Why does the wax is almost completely disconnected? Where on earth it could be present if it is not on the strip again? Slow bending over, leg edeleen toilet flycatcher. I can see the hair, thus the hair, which was supposed to be wax strips. I touch. I know. I touch the wax. I scream silently, EIIIIIIIII!! Scratch my body is intimate, the most sensitive point, which is now covered with kylmävahalla and messy hair and make the next big mistake. As you remember, my feet are still on toilet and. Something has to be done. So the foot on the floor .. and then I realize that a couple of places expired. Vagina? Blocked. Anus? Blocked. I wondered silently, that hopefully does not need a point to go pytylle point, because then it churns your eyes out. Bait all over the bathroom and I was wondering desperately what to do. Hot water! Hot water to melt the wax! Coagulant in the tub as hot of water as I can tolerate, and I step into the water. foam store The wax will melt and I can gently scratch it off ...? Wrong! I'll go into the tub - the water is slightly warmer than the torture of prisoners, or the sterilization of surgical instruments used - and I sit down. There is nothing worse than glued to tart up with - except for the fact that it also attaches to the bottom of the tub scalding hot water - which does not otherwise soften the wax. So I'm foam store stuck in the tub, according to the word. I'll call my friend Tammylle, which left a beautician out of school, so he must know how to extract the wax. It is not very good to start a debate in the phrase "butt and pimppani is bonded into the tub." Tammy wanted to know exactly where the wax is butt sections. "Is it the cheek or ryppynauhasta," he said. And not even trying to hide hihitystään. I told him the whole story. He told me to call the manufacturer's customer service helpline which can be found in a number of wax package. But also told me to come up with a good cover story. "You realize," he said, "that, if a customer service call this sort of case, they tell to wait a moment and recording the call. Ends still the radio or the Internet, if you tell the direct foam store truth. It when we consider the various options, I end up tearing the wax out of your razor., God, no does not feel as good as cemented tart up with wax, boil it in hot water and attach to the bathtub and then tear the wax planer VEKS! During the debate (which had already slid to the other track) I found a package of cream to blow off wax can be removed. tried it and I started to scream joy: it works! I ended the conversation, and then I got all the wax off. kiukukseni Except that I noticed ... the hair is still in place. I drove them all out of the planer. all, I was already completely numb at that point. wax I put the package back to the medicine cabinet, you never know when it tarvitaan.Esimerkiksi, foam store even if you begin to grow a mustache! Tomorrow I'm going to dye my hair.
The fate of Comrade! What else would it then that neither of the hairs, but the source? The last time my hobby was the same itsekidutu

No comments:

Post a Comment