Thursday, March 6, 2014

Lollies had a lovely cherry on the cake, here, and my mind started to do something to Cherry for a


Lollies had a lovely cherry on the cake, here, and my mind started to do something to Cherry for a treat. We have other family did not care about the cherries, so I did a little more jättimuffinssivuoalla foamtec the cake, which I filled with two different toppings. I made a gift for my sister Makelle a cup of coffee looking cake, as he is a real coffee foamtec cat and keep the cherries and chocolate. Cupcakes I have seen the online surfing the net, so no new idea. Chocolate Cake reference Valio's booklet: Lämpimäisiä. Help is already on my blog, but I write it here again. Chocolate Cake 4 eggs 2 cups sugar 200 g butter 1 plate (170g) dark chocolate in a 2 1/2 cups flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 Beat the eggs and sugar. Melt the butter. Melt the chocolate in a water bath. 2 Add flour alternately foam-leivinjauheseosta, foamtec melted butter foamtec and melted chocolate. 3 Pour the batter into a greased and breadcrumbs. Bake in the pan 20-35 minutes depending foamtec on size of 175-200 degrees. (The instructions leivoslevyksi dough is baked at 200 degrees for 20 minutes. Muffinssivuoassa In fact, baked at 175 degrees for about 35 min), Mari about fresh kirsikanpaloja rum cherries and strawberry pieces in the soup, and I put that in rum cherries. Humidifier rum cherries liquid (like rum 3.2%). foamtec Friend suklaaganachen I did a bit of levity and Flora whipped cream. Coffee cup cake cake turned the narrower foamtec side facing down and covering foamtec it with marzipan foamtec sugar + mass of the mixture. In the past, an additional bag of handle supplied cup ear posts. Sugar for decoration fastener mass of flowers and sprinkles. foamtec Just a tiny puff of mother of pearl:) On the surface I made a chocolate butter icing and nokareesta. Although my sister drink their coffee black, I wanted to put into the cup yet kermavaahtokiekuran. Let although some specialty coffee:) The dough should be enough to probably five cake, but shoved the pans so full that I got 4 of cake. I filled the cakes yesterday late in the evening, so I did not take pictures of jättimuffinsseista. Were quite nice looking. I cut off the extra bulge and even they were in fact later eaten. The other three of the cake does not have to be this friendly hörhellyksiä, but the little foamtec girl woke up in middle of my sleep and had to leave the whipped cream in the fridge to wait for a better moment. Later, I did not bother to dye cream (had to do with roses) and the composition of the suffering of waiting anyway. Inspiration disappeared and as long as something pursottelin cakes on top. One of cakes contain the same kirsikanmakuista filling (it was my my cake) and two of the cake is raspberry jam, suklaaganachea and whipped cream. I took my sister in addition to one cup cake vadelmaisenkin. In this dish, which I made little cakes. The depth of the dish is about 8 inches and width of half the width of 9 cm. This is a flow chart of thought can also use the small kuivakakkujen making. Maybe kakkusia decorated Christmas foamtec bazaar. Let's see what term is given by:)
Strawberry foamtec Hill is large, so large that there is room for everyone.
It is the very secret of Paradise, an enchanting place, a house-ranging. It is siellkakkua and marmalade, more th than anyone foamtec could require. There is a honey and berry juice. My chocolate mr ending with praise. Does not seem lacking in food, but what the tail is stuck. (Mansikkamaa, Helme Heine)
2013 (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment