Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Oğuz Atay - Tutunamayanlar


"-Sins of my weight I can not stand olric. Why Did not warn me?-You had no right to lord. So beautiful roar that you could. fadeless bulletin board paper Your door not to was not possible. Around you all falsehood in such a nice lighting that you could. Again can not see you as a giant lord.-Their little life inside me downsizing I olric? Sale me contamination found?-No, my lord. So intimate Have you experienced that. Such brief bright advantage of will not, unfortunately. ouch-free into the darkness will return. they feel unable sufferings fadeless bulletin board paper the first inside fadeless bulletin board paper will carry. Lovely awaken from the dream of the sweet amazement will experience a time. then they'll forget. forget they also recalled fadeless bulletin board paper will. their beauty as well-if beauty if any, will forget. Alone in you will experience: know that they also lived in the know will. Habits nothing else they know, for your absence accustomed to your will.-I understand olric. Reasons did not you tell me before? -Then we would not survive. You must experience everything our Lord. You should see all the beauty. Even the smallest beauty in something that you should recognize. "
Oğuz Atay - Tutunamayanlar
You're new, I think; memorization at all separation no word out of state lovers' greetings do not you get any love from the apprentice exit the biggest stunt of his poems deficient cashing're fadeless bulletin board paper in guilds ... you're new, I think, in theory and practice spare've fallen in love misspell period in the first second sex in the self and dear to the state every love, Do you think love is corrected in the second edition of each Sezai Delete Sarioglan
2014 (70) March (14) February fadeless bulletin board paper (25) January (31) 2013 (352) December (34) November (31) October (40) September (30) August (14) July (31) June (23) Rose award in the shadow of my blog :) .. Anne overview fadeless bulletin board paper of the most beautiful I adore you, my own peace of mind, which has its own self, would you look? -Murphy's Laws-exile from the country to the capital Capitals Bi call from my man talk about our house .. my bedside Music, Kursad Awesome Do you hope a half? The wall two broken kite Çabalayış self help formats 1 you a very meaningful poem you .. a delusion conversation with "When I was little anyone smart, I am stupid thought. Bi ... gülçin language today MEDITERRANEAN POEMS" The sky is heard, said, " May ( 30) April (32) March (34) February (27) January (26) 2012 (143) December (25) November (22) October (17) September (19) August ( 8) July (5) June (12) May (7) April (8) March (9) February (5) January (6) 2011 (33) December (9) November ( 3) October (1) September (3) August fadeless bulletin board paper (3) June (2) May (4) January (1) February (4) January fadeless bulletin board paper (3) 2010 (4) December ( 2) November (1) October (1)
I am passing (108), so (101) precious day (100) Poets (68) Zero (63) everyday life (52) spiritual (50) books (43) poetry attempts (38) activity (33) special occasions (33) Authors (26) öykümtrak (25) mimi (13) holiday (11) nutrition (8) 34 month old baby (6) 35 month old baby (6) 40 month old baby (5) 27 month old baby (4) 29 month old baby (4) 39 month-old infants (4) 4.yaş (4) birthday (4) literary (4) 23 month old baby (3) 26 month old baby (3) 31 month old baby (3) 36 month old baby (3) gülçin library (3 ) 16 month old baby (2) 22 month old baby (2) 32 month old baby (2) 37 month old baby (2) 38 month old baby (2) 41 month old baby (2) 44 month old baby (2) Rose eat the fairy tale (2) disease (2) 11 month old baby (1) 13-month-old baby (1) 17 month old baby (1) 18 month old baby (1) 20 month old baby (1) 25 month old baby (1) 28 month old baby (1) 30 month old baby (1 ) 4 years (1) 46 month old baby (1) food set (1) weaning (1) toilet training (1) sleep routine (1)
Ahu Fate
A Wish, A Hope ..
7 hours ago
destiny
Who is this man you are?
3 days ago
Imagination Workshop
Instant thing
1 week ago
2 months ago
Old stone
6 months ago
Nowadays I'm reading
You went, went, went, I stayed, I had, had, had your voice, I had them in, I looked to my face Point, Point-I looked into your eyes, look at me, I reflected there. How would understand my loneliness.
Not conscious of time do not get bored; life, but it does not last every moment of awareness

No comments:

Post a Comment