Sunday, March 2, 2014

Personal


With this recipe, I made these and korsettipiparit. Help comes from the Otava book: cookies, such as time, many I made biscuits are: a) Fantasy Biscuits 2 1/2 cups sugar 1 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened 1 egg 1/2 cup whipping cream 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 teaspoon almond (I put a little honeycomb core bit of vanilla when there was no almond) 7 1/2 cups wheat flour (6 cups of wheat flour and the dough overnight in the fridge) 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder pinch of salt (the pattern was 1/2 teaspoon, but I put just a touch) 1 Beat the sugar, butter, eggs, cream, vanilla and almond white and fluffy. 2 Add n.6 cup flour with baking powder and salt. Add the mixture to the dough. Add flour until the dough is appropriate. Mix the dough soft dough. 3 Cover the bowl and leave it in the fridge for 1-2 hours or until the dough has hardened. 4 Roll out the dough 1/2 inch thick disk and remove the mold patterns. Sprinkle with the option of fine sugar (I left out). Bake the cookies for 4-6 minutes at 200 degrees until the edges are light golden brown. Allow to cool and decorate as desired. The dough should honeycomb core be about 65 small loaves of bread.
I've been changed by making the dough so much that I put 6 cups of wheat flour and soft dough overnight in the refrigerator to harden I put on. The next day, I'll take some of the dough and the rest kaulittavaksi I like the refrigerator. The dough is then less crumbly, especially when the flour into the dough with a rolling pin to increase the context anyway.
Personal
It is the very secret of Paradise, an enchanting place, a house-ranging. It is siellkakkua and marmalade, more th than anyone could require. There is a honey and berry juice. My chocolate honeycomb core mr ending with praise. Does not seem lacking in food, but what the tail is stuck. (Mansikkamaa, Helme Heine)
You can put a message to ebetys@luukku.com honeycomb core
2013 (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment