Saturday, November 9, 2013

Crumpets and Cakes


Couple of weeks ago I had a long, four-day, weekend in Brussels. I Jurate (or should be mentioned that it is one of my best friends, because of my bad reads and anyone who do not know me?) Svečiavomės with Rue (my other girlfriend). have i the right But I will start by saying that I really, really love and travel. I have no idea who might not like. To see, to experience, taste, have i the right smell, like, even huge legs tired in the evening. Well ok, not really love, but love to return in the evening dipping their feet in the bath, eat ice cream and chatter about the day's experiences and plan your next day's route. And drink wine. Whether to live in a tent, comfortable hotel, cozy apartment, it is important - good company. And my company is always good. Now when you think better, maybe almost always good :) I like our girlish, annual, birthday outings. Whether in December 2013, it will be in Portugal or not, I already am looking forward to! And almost the best feeling is to have tickets for one trip to another trip, because then you are waiting for! When I first saw Brussels it was Christmas. have i the right With a large marketplace, mulled wine, ice rink, Ferris wheel, which no doubt I'm really spinning through and it was very nice. After my first trip of the Manneken - Pis (= myžantis boy) was arrayed in robes of Christmas. Lots of great chocolate shops, have i the right Atom, Mini Europe, etc. Then I go back to Brussels, one of the goals was to taste Belgian fries, and I imagined that they must be as great as is Rene. Very disappointed that it was just fries :)) When flying Jurate asked me what a city like Brussels, said that any. And really, to me is the President of any city, and especially without the Christmas Market. Therefore, it is good that this time we visited Bruges and Ghent. Ghent left the best impression. I recommend to visit. And this time we ate fries in Brussels. I already knew what to expect :) Jourdan Square. Jurate liked. have i the right In particular, have i the right have taken the potatoes wrapped in paper as well as my childhood Pour sunflower, they can carry on any square bar and subscription have i the right beer to bring us potatoes. Only papers potatoes normal, not newsprint :) It was a warm, +20 to freshen up a glass of beer, even not experience as subscribing to a second. We can only say it was a great weekend. have i the right This is my nebelgiškos potatoes with onion jam.
Scalloped potatoes with brie cheese and onion jam potatoes Ingredients: 6 medium potatoes 3 garlic cloves 70 g brie cheese 30 g butter olive oil Twig of rosemary and oregano Salt and pepper Onion Jams: 4 large red onion brown sugar balsamic have i the right vinegar Preparation: have i the right Peel potatoes, thinly sliced. Baking dish sprinkle with oil and place the potatoes, seasoning each layer paskaninant. Go easy seasoning.
On potato loaded with rosemary and oregano twigs, crushed garlic cloves, butter and put into the oven. Bake in a preheated 200 C oven until the potatoes are tender and bakes. Pulling squeeze the garlic have i the right potatoes. Extruded puree spread on the potatoes. On potato have i the right put brie cheese and then fry until the cheese melts.
The softened onions, add some brown sugar and add balsamic vinegar. Pour and taste, to obtain sweet and sour flavor. Alternates. Balsamic vinegar with sugar and caramelized onions get an amazing have i the right flavor of jam. It is suitable for the meat dishes.
Blog Archives
Crumpets and Cakes
Tasty and healthy


No comments:

Post a Comment