Saturday, June 21, 2014

Dress it sound? ... For it is the same as Sara took at my wedding, I asked my cousin to take him Ca


Hey, maybe? Yesterday was blocked, did not know where to continue in the organization of a wedding ... And finally I came to talk to children in a wedding ... The wedding pages: First I speak from mine ... I not exercise took two of pages, first they were very tiny (I think there were 3 years either), nor do we know much ... So for one reason or another did not enter me in the church, but if it happened to come in, I decided to dress them ... Not because fiase me as parents would dress them, but because I had suggested that they were, and maybe the parents honey combs did not lead to marriage or Whatever it was ... So I bought it ... The clothes were mine as well ...
The only photos I have of the small are the photographer and are in low resolution and watermark (so do not wear them), but the child was with shorts (was August), with vest and tie (in pink tone that seemed quite to my pink flowers) ... It was super funny ... and a little good wearing a dress that was custom made, and I also put a sash to match my flowers ... and fabric is quite like my dress ...
Dress it sound? ... For it is the same as Sara took at my wedding, I asked my cousin to take him Carla to my brother ... Being in October we changed the sash (which indeed the woman of my cousin liked this version better dress, and wanted to use it for small wedding somewhere they had) ... With regard to this issue as everything honey combs is in taste ... I decided they were matching with my flowers ... Now you have some examples honey combs that have made me laugh ... This small with flowers in her hair ... All these with the same sash ... I love, bouquet with matching sneakers .. . molan These red s ... This kids seem very simple, but beautiful ... And these with bows, lovely ... Here are some cool examples honey combs ... I love the boy with checkered sneakers ... very original ... A few girls I really like fashion bow ties, so a page I find it very funny ... These more informal children seem very cool for a wedding ... This little guy announcing his came his girl, do not tell me it's not super funny ... And with the same idea, these children were also announcing the arrival at the banquet ... Children: I did nothing special (if I had known when I married the world 2.0 as now, not that it will have done with so many ideas ... jejeej), but I would have put them in a table molado apart for them, but most were very little ones, and the issue would be put to the parents in the neighborhood, An idea to organize the classroom so that the central table is that of sin (would be cool to put on size), and organize around is this the tables of popes ... But I think it's complicated ... Some Bangin ideas on this topic are: Custom Tablecloths honey combs for kids ... (is this same picture you can see the shoes of girls wearing the earnest bells, is an original idea ... lol) Here are some ideas for This idea for kids ... when champagne molado me much, for kids a drink (be careful that is not fine, because if they can cut the glass breaks) with milk or chocolate milk, and Cookie ... Mola ... The idea of bringing them a tablecloth with "kraft paper" (paper painter) and she can paint them, cool ... here is a version, another version here, another cool idea, and this paper blackboard ... How about a table like this ... This super funny ... in pinchoteo plan for kids, that roll so hard to eat ... And the centerpiece for the table of kids ... lol This detail on napkins, too cool ... I blown away with this wedding, go Curran table that for the kids ... I love the servers with the names of tales ... An alternative would be, but put the kids in the parent table, putting honey combs that distinguishes your site, which is on the table "Red Riding Hood", although the table is the 2 ... not if I explain ... Entertainment for children: And then another complicated issue in a marriage with children is to have them entertained and that they and the potatoes can enjoy the wedding ... This is so cool to have some activity for them, if the restaurant has a children's area (which lately every day are more fashionable), then cool, but it will come up with something, right?? For example my brother and sister in law, took two girls who were with the kids in the early hours of dancing, and enjoyed that pintasen their faces, painting and the girls took care of them out to the playground ... It's honey combs believe not a good idea?? Another cool idea is to put a table to sit down to paint ... For example in this style ... this with toys for them ... Here's another idea ... collected a few id

No comments:

Post a Comment