Monday, June 23, 2014

Very good idea! I just came from the blog customization blog and I really liked your post :) sure y


Tutorial, step by step, to make a kraft paper bag. Any fan of crafts, the DIY (do it yourself) or handmade generally knows well that the kraft paper is super-trendy. Fabricating for the original kraft paper bag is easier than it might seem a priori. It is also cheaper than any other wrapping paper and the result is beautiful and natural.
Now, I explain how to do it step by step: Cut a strip of paper with twice the height we want to have our bag. In my case, kraft paper roll is 1 meter wide and I cut was 35 cms. Fold the strip of paper into four equal parts, and the union sticks with double sided tape. Thus, what we get is that on each side of the paper bag is double, and that's more consistent.
By the way, if you do not want to lose any of my post, subscribe by e-mail (in the sidebar on the right). Email will reach all entries and will see when and where they want. And if you liked this tutorial, you can share it on the social networks ... it is possible that your friends like it too ;)
Cuchita Hello! Thank you for your words, you are like a vitamin pill for creativity. Glad you like it and welcome easter bunny rolls mimosorum easter bunny rolls small world!, Nice to have you! Mary kisses mimosorum Remove
I just came to your blog by a link whashi tape mania on facebook and has encantadooo me! So here I am reading your posts. Just one question, where you buy the kraft paper that I find only a huge small rolls weighing about 6 kilos! and truth seem too big for me to order them online. I keep reading! a kiss! Reply Remove
Thank mburucuya! It makes me happy to know that you like what you see here. So very delighted to have you and welcome mimosorum! Natural Kraft paper I bought at the Asian bazaar is in my neighborhood easter bunny rolls and 0.75 roll 1 meter wide. I know what you say is not long, but do not think you find it difficult. Soon. Besines mimosorum :) Delete
Thank you very much Mary! I just saw an online store at the same price but the measurements are 0.75 30.5 x30 5 price difference go! and I'll give you a tour of some stationery to see if I get it cheaper. And I love your blog! Christmas easter bunny rolls cards were preciosasssss you! one besitooo! Reply Remove
Very good idea! I just came from the blog customization blog and I really liked your post :) sure you copy the idea ;) kisses, celia Reply Delete
How cool! I do not have paper that hehe, I'm not a handyman with these things, but I'm going to do with the materials, because with this step by step so well detailed easter bunny rolls I sure do. I boos of planter is how!! :) An idea 10 Mary! Keep it up, Muaah Reply Delete
Super, Super idea Viva la Fiesta, no I will not follow you! It's great what you do, and easy to put into practice ... I leave you the address of my blog, if querers visit: http://nosolocupcakesconmara.blogspot.com.es Kisses, Mara Reply Delete
Happy! I saw your link party links Customization Blog and I love your blog! The truth is that I really easter bunny rolls liked your blog post My stuff is made by me crochet trapillo, jewelry, hope you like it if you visit! As you add blog to follow! A kiss! Rosa http://rosablogstyle.blogspot.com.es easter bunny rolls Reply Delete
Great as is the bag and how easy it is to make! For some reason I was still in the Face but not here on my blog .... but already solved! lol! pd. BTW I come from the Feast of Links Reply Delete
Hi, I just found your blog, and I love the bag you made! Here I stand follower to see your stuff. If you want to stop by mine www.tartearte.blogspot.com. easter bunny rolls Delete a peck Reply
hOla! I got here through customization of blogs, I love how yours has been no ... These bags had never seen before and always wrap with craft paper, so I had the crazy idea. Thanks for the tutorial. A kiss Bonicodecorazon.blogspot.com Reply Delete
Anika thank you very much! Bags and left me. The need for some friends, I started easter bunny rolls with kraft paper and this was the result. I did not catch the idea of my anywhere ... I loved them when I did and it seems like, right? Besines mimosorum ;) Delete
came here from customizing blogs, and after looking for a while I have loved your blog, simple, easy ideas to make and very resultón, if I decided to follow you, not to miss anything. Rachel easter bunny rolls kisses So you want to visit here is the link h

No comments:

Post a Comment