Friday, June 27, 2014

I note at the outset that no, this post has nothing to do with my brother Paco: D. This is rather a


I note at the outset that no, this post has nothing to do with my brother Paco: D. This is rather an entry "Girls" having to do with gift packs ago: P. In general I do not consider myself an artistic roll number 21 person. In fact, I consider myself as creative as milk thistle amid secarral. But this reading so many blogs of creative people have given me envious pain and I have started to do as I am too. And where I have applied this new mine homespun creativity roll number 21 has been to make the packets of gifts that my friend Bego has been traveling the world very lucky world. When I decided to volunteer to wrap gifts, the first thing I did was buy a roll of kraft paper, because to be creative and crafty you have to start by whether or kraft paper. For the uninitiated in the subject, the kraft paper has nothing to do with mayonnaise, but is the mythical brown paper roll recycling, at least in my case, was widely used in school to make banners for the festival Christmas and stuff, because it takes it all very well. As I decided what I was going to do gift bags (which when kraft paper roll would be McDonald's bag ... but monísimas and gifts instead of Mc Ribs) looked for a tutorial on youtube for them. Youtube is great, you can find tutorials on EVERYTHING. I remember when I bought the folding bike, as I was not able to GOOFY fold it to put it in the car and take her home. I was embarrassed to go to Decathlon again and ask the guy at the bike again I explain how to fold .... so I looked for a youtube tutorial to do so: D. For those who want to learn to make bags, here I leave the tutorial. It's ridiculously easy, really. After that, there was only getting down to work!. I decided to do the various roll number 21 bags and under the common theme "Tips for going around the world", so in each bag wrote a tip that had to do with the gift inside. And the I decorated each in a different way, using "mierdicosas" (ie, keeping the little shits that you-know-not-what for) I had at home. We're looking roll number 21 at the "tips for going around the world" one to one ^ - ^. The "zero patatero Number: Sign up for all plans." Within carried a small backpack to carry stuff for a mini-tour of one or two days ... because if you're going to go around the world, will have to say yes to everything, right?
The "Number one: First of all, hygiene." Enough said, right?. In this dry shampoo roll number 21 packet was to be able to wash the hair even in the desert of Atacama and toothpaste tablets. Of all the packages this is what I like: D
"Number Two: Make many many pictures." This was for a Snowman "Uncle Matt traveler" of fragel, which has led fellow traveler and to be photographed everywhere you visit. As I write this entry, it has been in Canada and Seattle: roll number 21 D.
"Number roll number 21 three (and more sappy): Take a piece of your friends ... not to forget." In this case not only the packet was "jandmeid" the gift too: D. A bracelet intertwined with leather straps colgantitos metal, where the strips are the friends that although we are different we are together ...: D Also "done by me" in another starter manualidaditis.
The day they got them, the all piled in a very cool box that had bought Emma, another friend with a really cool vintage roll: D. Now we only die of envy seeing all the photos of your trip Bego and while we were studying in Madrid. Kisses roll number 21
hahaha! I laughed a lot with your post, I have been identified with the bike and Goofy, come on ... that usually happens to me often! These bags are fine, how easy wins! :)) A hug and see you soon, Gala http://galahoogstraten.blogspot.com Delete Reply
Reply
2013 (8) August (4) July (3) June (1) 2012 (54) December (3) January (1) October (14) October (9) June (8) Happiness and other mysteries Madrid in Love ... I'm a fan of "Ender's Game" I was given flowers, go fabric Desiderata Paqueteando Summarizing this month ... some other leonorada I'm back! May (2) April (11) March (6)
blackoveja


No comments:

Post a Comment