Thursday, June 19, 2014

My name is Virginia and Virginia among other things I am a mother of four children. I love Neptune


On the birthday of the father of the creatures future foam and everyone you meet and we met with the families of both parents at home. Normally for kids birthday decoration is more childish and informal, for example, we put the cloth is a piece of kraft paper roll paint and decorate according to the theme chosen. I wanted to make this celebration more sober. I did not put balloons or lyrics to "Happy Birthday" or kraft paper tablecloth. On the wall I placed mills made paper "toile de jouy"; the same as the tablecloth, both from the celebration of First Communion senior whose theme was precisely this. I also put plants in glass jars ready for the occasion, taking advantage of the respite of sunshine and good weather we're having. The colors were blue and white tablecloth and red accents: napkins and fruits future foam of plants that decorated the table. future foam I leave you with pictures of detail table.
I put as gazpacho and had enough for all cups, took small glass containers of jam (one of the many things that keep you and eventually give out) that I decorated with rope and placed on a black tray.
2014 (51) June (6) May (7) April (10) March (8) FATHER'S DAY (LATE) PEAR AND CARROT SWEET NO TWO WITHOUT THREE SPRING RESPIRO TABLE DETAILS OF A LAND THE FAMILY AND NOW PLAYING PATER BRACELETS February (10) December future foam (10) 2013 (18) December (15) November (3)
My name is Virginia and Virginia among other things I am a mother of four children. I love Neptune and I have decided to settle for sharing a bit of my own planet. Welcome to this site. View my complete profile
Follow by Email


No comments:

Post a Comment