Friday, June 27, 2014

- Top 5 cool and decorations for personal parties -. 5 - A well-set table linens, beautiful, single


A few weeks ago I spent a survey of entrepreneurial plan that was taking place in my city. I have not yet used that we have answered on paper, but if I have results that you did through the link I spent. By the way, if you want to answer it, here goes ... I love your ways know about different events. Because I am clear that we all celebrate holidays, rasterschaumstoff but I wanted to know what kinds of parties, with whom, how you do it ... So this post today is dedicated rasterschaumstoff to those who have helped rasterschaumstoff me by answering my questions! Thank you! According to respondents, the most commonly celebrated holidays are birthdays. Some have confessed have parties for no reason and I love it! Life should be celebrated no more! Costumes, flowers, lights, candles ... A lot of you like to celebrate big! For a vast majority is very important to decorate those you meet, so here goes ...
- Top 5 cool and decorations for personal parties -. 5 - A well-set table linens, beautiful, single or overlapping rasterschaumstoff tablecloths, paper or cloth with matching napkins or highlighting ... To sit at the table, table linens are the best complement. rasterschaumstoff And I really love the customizable rasterschaumstoff and affordable options like a roll of kraft paper. Zest of Zoe: Custom Mantel kraft 4 - Piñatas The game gives a birthday piñata.. Pull the cord and the magic will fall ... Sweet, confetti, candy ... All you kids want to see rain. I love those paper piñatas silk fringed with loving shapes and bright colors. Oh happy day. Cactus Mini Pinatas March - Photocall We all get cost between canvas and the camera, and more get glasses or those lips for us to photograph. But when we let go ... are the best party favors! Thematic kits are complete to vitaminados photocalls ... Soon you present them in the blog ;) Photocall communion Lucia vitamin d * 2 -. Toppers and posters If you mount a candy bar at your party, you have to decorate rasterschaumstoff as expected and many of you have chosen the scrap material as the products that you use in your feasts: Labels, signs, toppers, pompoms ... A candy bar would not be the same without this decoration! Candy Bar Vintage vitamin d * 1 -. Garlands And the homecoming queen is ... the wreath! For background photocall for the candy bar table, for the ceiling of the room to the walls ... all use wreaths to decorate our holiday! And why have placed yourselves in the first position. A Subtle Revelry: Negative print garland is now your turn ... you think this list is sorted? You missing something you always use in your party? Do not be shy and tell me! ;)
All in order ...
Baby (12) Wedding (37) fellowship (12) Birthdays (17) downloads (27) diy (43) events (32) experiences (23) holidays (29) graphic (74) handmade (32) illustration (10) printable ( 27) inspiration (72) kits (22) Christmas (11) news (48) children (24) opinions (35) packaging (14) photocall (7) Stamps (30) superdiseño (24) tutorials (8)
My operation bikini good habits ...
The post I do not talk about other blogs or designers, secure projects ranging from vitamin d *. Please, you can take what you want, but let me quote the source and comment on the entry so that you can visit! ;)
Same here, sometimes images that belong to others is. If you are yours and not leave references or do not want them to appear rasterschaumstoff here, please let me know! And if you lend me, thanks for sharing!
Blogging tips

No comments:

Post a Comment