Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I have been fantasizing looooong time (go fantasy, no? Haha) with the idea of buying a roll of ALL


I have been fantasizing looooong time (go fantasy, no? Haha) with the idea of buying a roll of ALL kraft paper or wood (bah!) as it is very difficult peanut plaza to get fractional ago. But I never bought it because I said to myself: Great! I use it for "this particular project" and then where I get everything I have left!? So I decided to do at least 5 things that take this role or find at least 5 uses logic to amortize the investment in the roll. The idea was to make the 5 projects I .... but I could not stand the urge to post these individual, so I share my own photos and another 4 more ideas I found on Pinterest blessed and I promise them for the rest of year!
tablecloths (BLOCA) - roll lists - track car - back table - packets peanut plaza do not need to share a step by step tutorial. They are summarize in words. I cut rectangles about 45cm x 35cm (try to find the right balance to optimize the roll) and then painted with acrylics. This first attempt, I did thinking peanut plaza of a feminine and romantic table but also canchera and descontracturada. That is, we have to not kill anyone if we get dirty linen embroidered tablecloth Grandma! As I argued in another post, the "imperfection" to me is part of the beauty of the handmade, so no matter if they are not equal and knew neat strokes.
Here and I thought peanut plaza included a meal with men. It can be a super casual and modern table. Or mix it with some old crockery to make it romantic, but not so! (I love mixing styles!) And last for a roast ... where fabric tablecloths poor suffer the ebb and chimichurri!
Finally something for the guys, well colorful, using the tip of a pencil rubber stamp in as. Not a bad idea to glue these tablecloths to the table with double-sided tape or masking tape below .... or with a cute "washi tape" above!
There is an infinite amount of options we can find to make these mats, in terms of shapes (round, round, square, road type) and in techniques of painting (with paints, markers, chalk, pencils, stamps, stencils). We can write the name of the people sitting at each place, or simulate the dishes that will be located above. We can use it as a tablecloth on a table sauce on the tablecloth and write what each sauce or salad or a table of drinks and write on the tablecloth different recipes! Whether viewed in terms tablecloths ... endless possibilities! For those who do not want them ... I leave another paper dato.Rapsodia and Drink sell some divine! I stayed with 2 billion out of ideas .. wrappers, crowns, caps, pennants ..... but hey, not all can. I hope you liked it! we will see that other material put me fantasizing (jaja!!) and I hope to do next prune the 5 projects! Kiss Note: I am linking this post to the party links Customization Blogs!
Very resultón truth! peanut plaza I love especially the first example of individual service that you put! With this task you have given me a great idea for future celebrations peanut plaza at home! Graciaaaas! Besillos :)! Reply Remove
I love the idea of the individual! the wood paper is very fashionable and gives game to do a lot of things. And to think that I have seen in a lifetime in my father's peanut plaza factory ... besoss Mica Delete Reply
cute, I love it!! to a challenge of blad put a table with paper, whole for the boys and made them individual with washi! I love paper!! big kiss, you were divine Delete Reply
Thank you Ana!! Happy Birthday! (I just went through your blog) recently saw tablecloths with washi ... divine!! the truth is the best solution for small ... and the odd big prolijito not so, no? Kiss! Remove
Lau (Bulubú) September 25, 2013, 15:46
Thanks Vero! Remove kiss
Replies
vicky - myfuntimeblog September 26, 2013 5:23
If! have to use it! g! Remove kiss
bluffing October 3, 2013 10:23
I love! The first option would have been good for a party I did. Congratulations peanut plaza on the blog, I stay a while bluffing. Besets. As PD have been very generous with me, I'll do the same, I leave a little something on my blog Click here Delete Reply
Hi .. I follow by blogloving but had not been you take a look right, you have very original ideas, I love, I invite you to stop by my blog, occasionally also share statutes on the feast of white, bss! Cor de Drap Reply Delete
BLOCA! A space where I share all the things that drive me crazy ... but crazy good! Loca by

No comments:

Post a Comment