Friday, December 13, 2013

Blog Archive December (4) November (10) October (20) September (17) August (5) July (17) June (23)


Hi! Nice that you have way here ..... Here I show you the products I've tried that I particularly like or indeed not at all like. I hope you have as much fun reading as I when testing and writing
Desired Choose product (canvas, couch roll aluminum, glass, posters), select format (I opted for a medium image 30x40 cm, also from the Qaulität to the photograph dependent) and then upload the selected photo. Starting to pack into your cart and finished it already is.
After about 3 days the Leindwand came in a padded envelope intact (thank God) at home with me. I must honestly admit a simple padded envelope I consider a Leindwandsendung couch roll than too little protection. While all went well, the picture couch roll has absolutely no damage, but who knows the mail today knows that they deal not always squeamish with things. Therefore, I would here more packaging, more protective want to prevent damage in the future.
As you can see the Leindwand turned out really well. The quality is sharp and the colors are clear, and although the quality had been given on the pre-assessment only 4 out of 5 stars (of their program). I am completely satisfied and think this fits perfectly with our entrance area and look forward to be able to hang it up soon!
Blog Archive December (4) November (10) October (20) September (17) August (5) July (17) June (23) May (19) April (15) March (18) February (1) January (1 ) December (3) November (19) October (7) September (8) August (8) July (11) June (4) May (6) April (5)


No comments:

Post a Comment