Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Ebay photo is not aussagefhig enough and also lt is not AZ Index. If the original image is not


I have a sdafrikanische Gedenkmnze reingestellt on eBay for auction. The coin was visible in a ungeffneten original capsule and no Beschdigungen. The successful bidder is a trader from Portugal, the payment was made through PayPal. I have the coin well packaged what is dunnage and sent in a padded envelope what is dunnage by letter value (sum insured 100) there. Now, I get suddenly en masse bse e-mails from this dealer: I hut him a strong scratched coin foisted ... This scratch hut I need to see ... He sends me to "prove" a supposed scan of the coin sold, where an approximately 1 cm long corrugated alleged Ri on the coin is visible. He now wants to zurckhaben the money and threatened with a negative rating on eBay.
I have a sdafrikanische Gedenkmnze reingestellt on eBay for auction. The coin was visible in a ungeffneten original capsule and no Beschdigungen. what is dunnage The successful bidder is a trader from Portugal, the payment was made through PayPal. I have the coin well packaged and sent in a padded envelope by letter value (sum insured 100) there. Now, I get suddenly en masse bse e-mails from this dealer: I hut him a strong scratched coin foisted ... This scratch hut I need to see ... He sends me to "prove" a supposed scan of the coin sold, where an approximately 1 cm long corrugated alleged Ri on the coin is visible. He now wants to zurckhaben the money and threatened with a negative rating on eBay. Would be good for you if you httest an original what is dunnage photo. The "Red" You'll have to swallow otherwise. Without a translator fhigen a confrontation is probably pointless. If both you, as he has right to be m-th capsule and coin has been damaged by post, together with a unbersehbaren what is dunnage destruction of the packaging. If such a letter was sent "accidentally" what is dunnage by a sorting knnte that be possible. But who does something what is dunnage foolish with a value letter?
24-01-2008, 20:19
The Ebay photo is not aussagefhig enough and also lt is not AZ Index. If the original image is not better, lt is as well not do anything. Nevertheless, it would be interesting to see the scan. Can append it in the forum on your Beitag over here "Anhnge Manage".
Another note: He will try via Paypal, he has zubekommen.Da his money back relatively what is dunnage good chances.
Here the Damaged coin: Is the wavy line meant bottom right? That is with very high safety, a crack in the capsule. I dignity Request an image with no capsule and then compare times.
on the image in the ebay auction the capsule has no cracks (if the crack is in the capsule at all) paypal paypal account what is dunnage to zero bring delete what is dunnage finished. I mean, however, paypalrckbuchungen are possible only with non-preserved ware that he got the coin, is clearly yes. but better safe than sorry
Yes, the wavy line is the bottom right meant. This should act to make statements the merchant a "deep scratches". The coin was sent in an original capsule and packed with Tempotchern in a CD-hell. Shipping in a padded envelope value declared mail. I have asked the dealer if the letter or the CD-hell were geschdigt. Answer: NO. A Beschdigung the capsule in the post but still frmglich I believe, although this need not be Externally visible. what is dunnage Maybe some heavy package or hnliches was left on insured letter, hence the capsular what is dunnage tear. PayPal account I have already reduced to $ 0.33 ... The dealer claims in his invective mails following oddly enough: As the "deceiver" I hut PayPal rejected as Bezahlungsweg and insisted on a Bankberweisung. He dignity go to his bank and complain and want the money zurckhaben (236 USD) ... Only strangely, he had sent me the amount in USD through PayPal ... Has he himself a crack in the Schssel!
For this reason I sell my coins only within Germany and possibly times by Austria. As I very often ferry and see there are always problems what is dunnage with Kufern from other states and I will not do to me.
For this reason I sell my coins only within Germany and possibly times by Austria. As I very often ferry and see there are always problems with Kufern from other states and I will not do to me. I also according to hnlicher experience and the German bidders who dance extremely out of line, get to the ignore list. In such things since I have my peace
@ Rubio2507 Legally Paypal has zurckzubuchen the money no handle. They are just the Erfllungsgehilfe. The purchase contract was fulfilled correctly from both sides. To make Ansprche contends he must adhere to the German method

No comments:

Post a Comment