Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Have a question. I dignity like to send a A5 padded envelope to Brazil. bublinková folie Content a


Brazil Travel Brazil Weather Favourable FlgE find the best car rental Brazil Hotels Brazil insider tips in Europe Forum FAQ Community My Albums Fuball Prediction Game Social Groups Forum Actions Mark Forums Read Helpful Links View Forum Leaders translation port <> eng Whrungsrechner Calendar Blogs Photos More Links Wiki Brazil Brazil Store
... throughout Brazil on one page ask questions and find answers Show Photos and yourself, upload holiday or emigrating Write your own blog Brazil found in Germany
Top All This Page Topic: Letters to Brazil Brazil - Communication: have a question. I dignity like to send a A5 padded envelope to Brazil. Content a shirt and a Kettenanhnger. If I ship using DHL takes the weeks? Even with Airmail? Do I need to make about the content details for the customs? Is the first time since I have something ...
Have a question. I dignity like to send a A5 padded envelope to Brazil. bublinková folie Content a shirt and a Kettenanhnger. If I ship using DHL takes the weeks? Even with Airmail? Do I need to make about the content details for the customs? Is the first time since I ship something to Brazil. Package takes too long and is not really for the content ntig. A 2 How long te question probably takes a card from Alemanha to Brazil? Love Gre
For me, an envelope arrived in less than 2 weeks. Wei but not if it was a normal delivery (2.05 EUR additional charge) or International Express bublinková folie (+3.45 EUR). Registered but anyway absolute minimum.
Originally Posted by trinity ronin
Content a shirt and a Kettenanhnger. Send it safely via normal mail. Took with me so 2-3 weeks. Auer of followers is of gold, then maybe send insured. Otherwise the ordering form description of the content write so since no one suspected bublinková folie something bublinková folie valuable in it. Registered were never mountain just with me to the addressee, but always to the person who was just in the house, so why pay more totally pointless. Post often goes via SP or RJ and when it festhngt there in inches, then that alone takes 2 weeks or longer. Even if it is then delivered uncontrollably.
Not necessarily pointless. With me so far are all registered also arrived. The only letter not arrived was not registered, this was a birthday card in an envelope Greren. I will here assume the staff nothing but a padded bublinková folie envelope will certainly like to "abgefhlt" and if he is still as normal not tracked bublinková folie shipment way ...
Communication
From janniforananda bublinková folie forum Behrdengnge - Oficial
You may not be allowed to post new topics. You may not post replies to Beitrge. The time now is allowed to upload Anhnge. It is not lawful for you to edit your Beitrge.
Letter shipments to Brazil http://www.Brasil-Web.de/forum/showthread.php?t=34324 trinity ronin 28 Brasil Web have a question. I dignity like to send a A5 padded envelope to Brazil. Content a shirt and a Kettenanhnger. If I ship using DHL takes the weeks? Even with Airmail? Do I need to make about the content details for the customs? bublinková folie Is the first time since I somewhat bublinková folie Brazil | Brazil and Europe | Communication


No comments:

Post a Comment