Thursday, December 12, 2013

What a selection! * Happy * The motives like me and now I can diligently it happening stamping! Tha


10 Stamping Stencils incl Stampingzubehör for only 9.99 Ordered, maintained and few days later I had a message from the packing station that there a delivery waiting for me! I was very surprised that I found the following in the box:
An air cushion envelope?? Looked at the return address - yeah, but: Cosmetics Kosmo! Honestly - for a padded envelope I find the postage in the amount of 4.95 which I had to pay absolutely overpriced! I wonder why it is not really filter foam in such a case the goods are fragile and if you eh already sent in padded envelope, not the postage adjust something? Now to the content:
What a selection! * Happy * The motives like me and now I can diligently it happening stamping! That is probably not the best quality templates can be seen from the following two copies - something wrong printed / stamped I'd say! * Giggle *
LaurersWelt filter foam 11 July 2011 16:56
I just also been seen all my stencils from Essence and of 1 shops ^ ^ Have times at KK, but now ksoten 37 if these are the same: O What a bummer! lg laura Reply Delete
Am looking forward to the results Stamping. I myself am in favor of something much too lazy and lucky if I get any polish nails. @ Nine bee: You're making a layer of nail polish on the desired design on the template filter foam and take the careful with the stamp on. Then you go with it over the nail and stempelst the motif on it. Reply Delete
@ LaurersWelt For 37 euros, which would be the same ... KK had again unlocked briefly this "comet" offer and there I have the same slammed. @ Ninebine With these templates you can stamp designs on the fingernails. In Figure 2 you can see the Stemel for this! ;-) So you painted with x-any paint on the desired subject, trims off excess paint with the enclosed scraper, roll with the punches on the subject and selfsame filter foam then you roll over your finger nail - already sits the little picture on the nail! :-D I'll try to make a tutorial ... But I am honestly filter foam not had much experience in Stampen! * Hehe * lg Liri Reply Delete
Cool, that was really a super bargain! Until you've used all the time, it certainly takes a bit :) I'm curious about your results. filter foam I always buy my Stampingschablonen of Konad on Ebay. Reply Delete
also stamper filter foam like, in recent times less again. great template, even if they are not quite as high quality,'m sure you can make good stampings anyway :) Reply Delete
- Urban Decay - StarGazer - Sally Hansen - Dainty Doll - Smooch - essie - Rimmel - Stila - W7 - technic - Constance Carroll - REVLON - Color Club ________________________ "'m pushing" Liris Beauty world and win products from Urban Decay! * CLICK *
Liria ** If I would always do only **, ** what is expected of me **, ** we could write on my grave **: ** "My life has all fallen, not just me" ** ! View my complete profile
"My MAC" Advent Action Alessandro alienor All about me ... alverde Amazon AMU AOK watch Artdeco Astor storage depletion Avene Avon b. pretty bathroom Balea Balea Young Barbara Hofmann bareMinerals Barry M. Battle filter foam BB Cream Beauty is Life Beauty Fair benefit inventory Bioderma BIPA Birchbox blablabla ... Blog Award Blog Parade Blog idea blush body butter bodyography Boots Box of Beauty Bronzer Bronzing Powder Burberry Burt's Bees Butter London Books Cake Eyeliner Catrice Challenge Chanel cherry culture China Glaze CK Clarins Clinique Coastal Scents Collection 2000 Color Club Concealer Cover Girl cream product Crown Brush Daily makeup filter foam Dainty Doll DaWanda Deo Depotten Dior dm Douglas Drugstore Dupe shower gel ebay ebelin Elizabeth Arden Esprit essence filter foam essie event eye candy Eyeko Eyeliner Face Base Facebook Famous favorites firefighters FOTD Foundation Frankfurt Garnier Sweepstakes won GGL GHD Givenchy Glamour Gliss Glitter Gloss Glossy Box GOSH Gothmetic Grimas filter foam Guerlain Guess Hair Handmade Tarts Handbag Helena Rubinstein Hello Kitty Hertlein Highlighter Illamasqua again Sunday filter foam Inglot iQ Cosmetics Isana Jean Paul Gaultier Jemma Kidd Justy Kajal Kat Von D buying ban KIKO KKcenterHK Korres cosmetics generally filter foam cosmetic filter foam Kosmo cosmetics filter foam fair cosmetics murder Kryolan L'Occitane LA Colors LA Girl Lancome Lashes Laura Mercier Eyeshadow Eyeshadow Base lip gloss lip liner lip care lipstick Lippie Liris Beauty World Online Store Liris Blog Sale London Look Loreal filter foam LR Beauty Lush MAC Make up Factory makeup Malu Wilz Manhattan Mascara Max Factor Maybelline My Top 3 MeMeMe Fair Kitty MISSHA Misslyn Mist Stockholm MNY MUA Makeup Academy My Glam Bag N17 nail polish natural cosmetics Nelly Neutrogena New One Nfu.Oh Ni

No comments:

Post a Comment