Monday, December 30, 2013

Sample Text


John and I went to S&R earlier to check items that are already on sale . We arrived at S&R around 2pm. Got the things we really needed. Most of the items we need are either B1T1 or marked down. Some aren't so we'll just go back tomorrow or I mean later, midnight na pala. You know, it is my first time to really buy items in the grocery na ganito kalalaki. It was like hoarding for me pero kanina when we were grocery shopping, a lot of people pala talaga buy or hoard these items. Haha. Parang end of the world or it's like something big will strike polyformgift earth kaya need mag-imbak ng kung anu-anong kailangan. Haha! Usually kasi, family size for me is yung isang malaking pack ng Joy na nabibili polyformgift sa typical grocery. Sa S&R gallon by gallon ang labanan! Haha. I wanted to buy Downy and Tide sana.. kaso ang laki and mahalia. Di keri ng budget. lol. By the way, first timer din ako mag-grocery sa sale ng S&R.  I am not a member, my sister-in-law is. However, after grocery polyformgift shopping earlier, I am considering on applying for their membership. Before kasi, we would go with my in-laws lang if they will go grocery shopping at S&R. Speaking of, pumunta din sila kanina and they brought Johann with them, naka-motor kasi kami so bawal bata. I mentioned kasi the night before, I might check na for some items na naka sale para hindi na super hassle sa sale day itself. Siguro, naintriga din sila so gora nadin sila kanina. Hubby went to work around 5pm so he needed to go na by 4:30pm. In-laws and I finished grocery shopping around 6pm nadin. Sa in-laws ko na ako sumabay pauwi. Hubby and I agreed on a certain budget to spend but as expected, I exceeded. Hehe. Here are the grocery items we bought. Karamihan jan, naka-sale na. Few items lang yata yung binili ko that are not on sale. I will estimate pala the prices ha. Kasi kadalasan, P99.95.. so, gagawin ko nang P100. Hehe. Everything. Royal Dansk Wafer - P120/each Pik-Nik - P91/each Cowhead Chocolate - P70/each Gardenia - P60/each Tang - P370/each Nutella - P380/each Cranberry Juice P250/each Welch Grape Juice - P170/each Boy Bawang - P99/each TGIF Potato Skins - P170/each Nescafe 3in1 - P170/each pack Caesar Dressing - P150/each Combos - P150/each Mushroom - P39/each Maling - P58/each Hereford C. Beef - P90/each polyformgift Cavendish and Harvey Candy Drops - P60/each Wesson Canola Oil - P600/each Zip All-Purpose Cleaner - P150/each SafeGuard Soap - P350/B1T1 - 8 bars each pack Zip Dishwashin Liquid - P300/B1T1 Antabax Soap - P150/B1T1 - 5 bars each pack Colgate - P99/box with 2 tubes Colgate Toothbrush 3pcs. - P85/each Citrus Magic - P160/each Onwards Paper Towel - P250/each with 8 rolls Bio Zip Powder Detergent - P250/each bag Clorox Bleach - P180/each polyformgift So there you go. Honestly, P5,000 is soooo bitin if you're going to S&R on sale day. We went waaay beyond! Pero sulit naman kasi magagamit din lahat to for a few months. polyformgift Mababawasan yung monthly na ginogrocery ko. And mauubos to just in time for the second sale this year in S&R on September. By that time, member na ako! Haha. Kailangan polyformgift magipon ng P10,000 or may be more? for September sale! Hahaha! :)) As I said, most of the items we bought are already on sale, but there will be more later, March 13-17.  Kaya I need to sleep na, I'll go with my sister-in-law ulit mamaya. We need to leave early.  Goodluck sa pilahan, unahan at balyahan. Joke! Hehe.  polyformgift S&R Membership Shopping , Alabang
Newer Post Older Post Home
hanigreys Philippines I am now a full time mom to Johann Lexer and a wife to John. Excited to learn new things from being a mom and wife. But never will I forget the haps and mishaps I have gone through before so here I am now documenting or let's just say, sharing to you stuff going on in my life. View my complete profile
2013 (41) December polyformgift (1) September (1) March (18) Mouth Sore A Greener Selection polyformgift Mango Papaya Vinaigrette Truth About My Weight Security Pillow New Haircut! :) McCormick Grill Nation Event Mega Brands Sale This March! Bumper to Bumper Traffic! S&R Member's Treat (First Timer) polyformgift Items From SnR Early Bird! Mary Grace Cafe with Partner Iris Potty Training Mag-Ama Lunching Out Candy Crush Saga Addiction We Have A Cute Visitor! Home Improvement 1 February (11) January (10) 2012 (9) December (2) November (1) July (1) June (4) May (1) 2011 (50) November (3) October (2) September (3) August (5) July (10) June (4) May (12) April (2) March (3) February (5) January (1) 2010 (12) December (12)
Christening last January 23, 2011 (super late post) Pampaganda ng Kutis? iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S2 or Blackberry 9900?? S&R Member's Treat (First Timer) Johann's 1st Birthday Prep Part 1 S&R Early Bird Sale September 2013 Recipe 1: Dinakdakan BPI Deposit Machines Items From SnR Bawal magpaputok?!
Sample Text


No comments:

Post a Comment