Monday, December 2, 2013

The goal?? Do not throw anything, make a travel pillow for Nina! 30 minimum cushion for dog ... S


My neighbor comes out Nina occasionally toque at me and gives me 2 bathrobes bubble wrap ... White for me that I dyed colors plum / chocolate ... Huuum too well! And the second with white teddy .... Not my hearts bubble wrap .... "Well you can make a cushion for Nina" .... Ah nice idea .... After cogitations .... At work!
The goal?? Do not throw anything, make a travel pillow for Nina! 30 minimum cushion for dog ... Supporting the "Made in France" bubble wrap when the foam inside is shit (yes not mince words!), Even if you wash the pillow is full of hair remaining above, I call it getting pigeonner!! Super disappointed, "Made in France" I'll support by myself!! The business around dogs if it is to sell shit ..... For the same price, I made 10 times better!! Grrrrrr (finished rant, I continue my story)
So I cut the sleeves and neck to keep the surplus a large rectangle (not perfect as I leave a bathrobe) I cut the ties and keeps the belt! I always pockets where I could drop a ball or toy ;)
I close the sleeves sewing, like at the neck including bubble wrap the link to close the bag and along the opening bubble wrap of the robe .... I leave open at the bottom to move the foam cushion and I would put a zipper to close it off, I put my handles made from the belt and my links at the bottom too, before the zipper!!
But I forget the sleeves cut?? I assembled and lined with fleece for a pillow .... How to attach the rectangle?? A separable zipper! Part on the bolster, the other on the pillow! And hoooop! Here is the result, open, closed ... :
Very nice idea Bravo
3 January 2013 6 February 3 March Avril May 11 June 9 July 8th August 7th September 4th October 2nd November 2 3 5 March 2012 February 3 April May 3rd June 3 July 5th August 5th September 3rd October 4th November bubble wrap 3 2 December 10 2011 January bubble wrap February 7th March 2 April 8th May 5th June 3rd July 3rd August 7th September 5 October 3 1 3 November 2010 January February 9th March 5 1 April 15 May 4 June 8 Juillet 26 August bubble wrap 35 September 8 October 7th November 2 December 7, 2009 January 5 FĂ©vrier March 12 2 Apr. 7 May 11 June 3 July 14 August 8 September October 5 November 6 2008 November 3 December 5 December 6, 12
Create a free blog on OverBlog Top Articles Contact Terms of Remuneration copyright Premium Offer


No comments:

Post a Comment