Friday, January 3, 2014

2013 (41) December (1) September (1) March (18) February (11) January (10) 2012 (9) December (2) Ta


Check date! It is December 2, 2012. It just Multiply.com Means that will soon come to its end. Well, not for the whole site but for some of its content, mainly photos, blogs, videos etc.. So, last November 29, I read back my blog posts in my Multiply and thought of sharing some here. I blogged once in a while there before but they're / some of are not so important at all. My poems are. Im'ma post one now. 2004-2005 it was way way more, when i wrote this. Teehee! "Will that be?" with objects, accomplished Dhil in Yon must, because No. 'That was the mistake. the motivation of others p uso't mind, right now becomes typo .. love, intentionally deceptive, play with emotion, think and wounded hearts. in taking this opportunity, right of it? Or should only really?! times you must unaccompanied oh, I feel, time stops .. makatabi only, an NDI g do know, talk to you, I hardly know what to say .. I received then, do you really feel for me, still happy because, somehow, I will ignore you. least there, I can show maipadadama Padin and my feelings, for in you in changing and so still .. I know it's wrong, but it should, because everyone should be able ta. A repentance and regret, in Errors, I can not escape. I also know, know it, love Padin income, and Yon's true .. Your eyes fail to see the sadness, that I never verified my love You. no matter what I do to forget you, and keep the organization as friends. PADI n not eliminate the heart and mind, as to a very beloved. Now, I say again to you, my heart itinitibok, you Padin, nothing had changed .. I do not know what will happen next, later, tomorrow or in the future. I just fear that happens, love sayo'y maglaho't perish. sure must love cya even incorrect? or should love you, because Yon is right? sure was right for a Cy ung love be? or improper sure that you love, even if you should? whatever is right or wrong .. whatsoever and neither should be .. There are reasons and causes each other .. But it's only an informed and nararamdam skyrim roll of paper I present .. "Padin proper love you, and should not be in this situation, just because a wrong decision skyrim roll of paper now ... that would be ....." Nako! Do not ask the history of this poem. Hehe. Long story. :) Q: Do you write poems? Would you mind sharing them here?
hanigreys Philippines I am now a full time mom to Johann Lexer and a wife to John. Excited to learn new things from being a mom and wife. But I will never forget the haps and mishaps I have gone through before skyrim roll of paper so here I am now documenting or let's just say, sharing to you stuff going on in my life. View my complete profile
2013 (41) December (1) September (1) March (18) February (11) January (10) 2012 (9) December (2) Tagaytay (kneecap) Experience should therefore know? November (1) July (1) June (4) May (1) 2011 (50) November (3) October (2) September (3) August (5) July (10) June (4) May (12) April ( 2) March (3) February (5) January (1) 2010 (12) December (12)
Christening last January 23, 2011 (Super late post) Beauty Complexion? iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S2 or Blackberry 9900? S & R Member's Treat (First Timer) Johann's 1st Birthday Prep Part 1 S & R Early Bird Sale Recipe 1 September 2013: BPI Deposit Machines Dinakdakan Items From SNR No fire?!
Sample Text


No comments:

Post a Comment