Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christening packing peanuts bulk last January 23, 2011 (super late post) Pampaganda ng Kutis? iPhone


Few weeks before, my mom told me that I can put tea on Johann's bath. She said that it can prevent my son  to have colds. Huwag daw itulad sakin na sipunin. Hehe. So I tried it. One time we were staying with my in laws, and my father-in-law told me that tea is okay since it can make our skin better. Pampakinis daw because a relative of his is using tea as pang-hilamos and ang ganda daw ng kutis nya. I already bought a box of Lipton Brisk Tea to use it on Johann's bath. A tea bag can be used twice, para tipid!
Any how, I've been using tea for 2 weeks now. Before, Johann has these rashes or something, pero sa face lang. Now, na-lelessen so far. By the way, I just want to share my routine before, during packing peanuts bulk and after Johann's bath. Before: 1. I turn the air conditioner off. 2. After 20-30 mins, I remove Johann's clothes. 3. I massage him with Cetaphil, and I place him on his baby tub. During: 1. I sprinkle a little bit of water on his face muna para he knows that he is going to have a bath. Baka kasi mabigla at umiyak. 2. I wet his hair and apply J&J shampoo. (I use room temperature water for Johann's hair and not tepid water, baka makalbo.) 3. Rinse the shampoo off. 4. Using a small cup, start ko nang pinapaliguan body ni Johann with tepid water. (Mixed hot and room temperature water). 5. I use Lactacyd for Johann's body with a baby soft sponge. 6. Rinse it off. 7. I get to cotton packing peanuts bulk balls, wet them and use one for each eye. 8. I semi-carry Johann with his front leaning on my hand for me to wash his back. 9. I then get the tea I prepared earlier with a lukewarm water and pour it to Johann's body. But for Johann's face, I use my hand to rinse it. So in short, pangbanlaw ko ang tea for Johann. Hehe. After: 1. Syempre I cover Johann's body with his towel and dry him off. 2. I apply Drapolene on his singit singit and pwet. Hehe. But use this only in the morning after bath. Then sa ibang pagpalit ng diaper, Petroleum nalang. 3. I then put diaper on Johann. 4. I massage him with Enfant lotion. Nakakita ako ng okay na massage na pang infant sa internet so I apply that to him. :) However, packing peanuts bulk sa evening, kapag magpapalit na ulit si baby, ang pang massage ko na sa kanya ay Cetaphil ulit. :) It moisturizes his skin kasi. 5. I put powder only on his back and put clothes on him na. Kapag infant, hindi necessary na maglagay ng powder all over his body. Baka kasi magka-hika. so sa likod lng muna to absorb his sweat just incase. 6. I put very little cologne. Minimal amount lang din kasi nga baka mag-kahika. Then voila! Mabango na ang baby ko! hehehe. I give him milk then sleep na. :)
Follow by Email
hanigreys Philippines I am now a full time mom to Johann Lexer and a wife to John. Excited packing peanuts bulk to learn new things from being a mom and wife. But never will I forget the haps and mishaps I have gone through before so here I am now documenting or let's just say, sharing to you stuff going on in my life. View my complete profile
2013 (41) December (1) September (1) March (18) February (11) January (10) 2012 (9) December (2) November (1) July (1) June (4) May (1) 2011 (50) November (3) October (2) September (3) August (5) July (10) June (4) May (12) April (2) March (3) February (5) January (1) 2010 (12) December (12) Bawal magpaputok?! Belated Christmas! Johann packing peanuts bulk holding his bottle Baby's packing peanuts bulk Day Out One down! Happy 2nd Month to Johann! packing peanuts bulk Wishlist for Johann Lexer Ang likot na ni Kolokoy! packing peanuts bulk Starbucks Planner! Lambing ni Johann Pampaganda ng Kutis? Testing
Christening packing peanuts bulk last January 23, 2011 (super late post) Pampaganda ng Kutis? iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S2 or Blackberry 9900?? S&R Member's Treat (First Timer) packing peanuts bulk Johann's packing peanuts bulk 1st Birthday Prep Part 1 S&R Early Bird Sale September 2013 Recipe 1: Dinakdakan BPI Deposit Machines Items From SnR Bawal magpaputok?!


No comments:

Post a Comment