Sunday, January 5, 2014

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. (Log Out / Change)

Km2: Valiant men on the beach | Kiko critics
Only one would be a brave man rescuing a noble woman, I do not think that the divine intention is to gain it, and my ambition with a splendor that glorify the beauty nagpakirot my coccyx, I he fail, and I planned to talk to him and tanongin his feelings, but it is running and I suddenly heard loud gunfire which um rumors of my cave but it turned out is a an explosive only sinidihan youth.
In my claim I was injured in an a jellyfish I know that it would scar, I saw bibibini with a man who turned chocolate covered honeycomb his rescue assistance and the jealousy of my feeling struck my mind as if suddenly pulled my elation, good ones and maybe get together with my mananaggal over to the other side where Ku enjoy honey and mapangaliw cave.
Pagakalipas a few days, I still have in mind the noble woman, though painful in my prostrate kakainom wine with honey, it decided to ramble over the sea, and there I saw the sergeant chocolate covered honeycomb of my dreams, that is true nobility nice and I was again upon him napanibigho my comfort. I nagdalwang not mind, I heard the approach I moan and I imagine someone coming, but I was excited by what I saw, a man turned out in ilaalim fun of royal women and there existed also my jealousy , with stone and plan strike in the coccyx, but I drew strength and I stopped my movements and stared at the Castaway jellyfish, and told myself to remove the jealousy in my body and I was away and maybe come back to Honeycomb women on the other side.
Thank you, and you live by critics Kiko June 23, 2011 at 9:02 am
naunahan you just know the noble woman. You should immediately give up. another man kissing man, consciousness you actually, you turn sintang singing his heart beat. by duking June 10, 2011 at 2:45 pm
papauto all of us in this world who, if not silly, silly not to rotate the world .. Echos by critics Kiko June 14, 2011 at 8:43 am
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. (Log Out / Change)
The trunk Kiko Select Month December 2013 (2) November 2013 (1) August 2013 (1) June 2013 (1) May 2013 (2) April 2013 (2) March 2013 (3) January 2013 (1) December 2012 (2 ) November 2012 (4) October 2012 (2) June 2012 (2) March 2012 (2) February 2012 (2) January 2012 (2) December 2011 (3) November 2011 (4) October 2011 (8) September chocolate covered honeycomb 2011 (15 ) August 2011 (11) July 2011 (2) June 2011 (8) May 2011 (5) April 2011 (6) March 2011 (7) February 2011 (7) January 2011 (8) Blogroll Blogs Pinoy Angelicopter annabanana Diamond Chaos Control There Po R Us drrestless epfidemic Expat Interviews Filipiknow greenpinoy Gremliness itsvivierepato Jkulisap jowyow imag need Google Translate here Kat Tales of Tenderness just the opposite to Letratista Life is Beautiful. So does eysilicious Mocha My Yellow chocolate covered honeycomb Bells Nurse Manang NO SALES nomadicpinoy pandesalnijo panobamagblog Pink and Purpule Looser Pinoy Transplant Pen by Raissa Robles Jepoy salbehe.com Same Shit, Different Day sandier pastures sasaliwngawit So .. what's news? Sphere sunnystarfish Texan in the Singapore's The Gasoline Dude's Life The Pinoy Sites The Professional Heckler True life story of Filipina Maid in Dubai Wicked Mouth Wits and Nuts Writing on Air As bumusita Kiko 104,354 peep the deviate
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment