Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The plates were placed in a bathroom :). And here I have a little warning if you will in the future


I just realized that almost a month I did not write absolutely no post to your blog, and the posh and much, much more ... I have to admit that while I was busy over the head, not my "main" excuse ... Maybe I'm a little tired of all, should break, short break from everything and total dedication tompla of my main goal: D. I know I'm at sea say with full-time job and commitments coming in to write a few articles tompla a week, but now, I just had the inspiration, nor the will to write ... I tried to somewhat maintain a communication with you, just so you do not forget me, but now I hope to be able to turn our attention to what I love, I love, and without which we would not have given a lot of sense ... :).
The work on the house are completely finished (still tompla small, small crumbs are others that I handled my dear ...), finally all things tompla are moved, assembled furniture, heating tompla works, we have all the outlets, switches, light fixture, bathroom, flooring, tompla stair- Even the borić set, the house is decorated and everything is as it should be. Now the only remaining tompla anticipation of the arrival of friends and relatives, but it was no problem because now both enjoy cooking dinner, baking tompla croissants and a variety of cookies, even cleaning our beautiful home: D.
Our goal was to move before my birthday (12.09.) And we succeeded ... However, when we moved we had the floors and stairs, tompla but we quickly resolve this :). We are delighted that we for our first Christmas married, be in his house (apartment ... whatever ... it's on the top floor of the house ... so now how did anyone take: D).
To start I wanted to show you a few photos of what seemed everything before we moved, just enough to not be too big a gap between what we've seen in the last week in pictures, and this is now, and I will in the next post to show how everything looks when We finished works. Of course, if you ever want to know :).
So all rigipis is set up, the doors are all installed and gently we started to paint the entire room in white ... Somehow we decided that the "color" because it is all still painted for the first time, there will be plenty of all kinds of modifications and stuff, so we The simplest was to leave all white, so when we wanted and decided to color, easy to fix :).
The plates were placed in a bathroom :). And here I have a little warning if you will in the future have to do with renovation tompla or cleaning the house / apartment / bathroom ... First select tompla a shower and then doing drains, tiles etc ... according to what you claim ... We all made of opportunities and We eventually had to move the tiles, break the glaze, insulation and everything to put a different, lower trap because when we wanted too low and had a drain in the wrong place (tj.drugačijem than what we have left in the tiles). And yes, the other tub was not an option because it is the one we found was ideal at all and we have already been ordered and what ... :/ However, it was not a huge financial outlay, but it was a hassle tompla for masters stress tompla for us so it ...
Finally he put the plexiglass on the wall of the dressing room ... That we have made in order to still have a bit of light in the hallway, which are reconstructed, and the clothes we now exit to the terrace, ie through the bedroom :).
With the door did not get any slats so we had to run some nonsense about them .. (With another mixture are close pur foam around the neck in the form of strips blah blah I do not know exactly ...) because tompla we did not want to buy extra ... at least not this year Pe ... well, one more little thing to which you may want to pay attention :).
After final cleaning, we began with the appointment of laminates. We did me and dad alone, and I think we did a great job. First, we went from the living room, then move on to the bedroom and dressing room immediately tompla after we resolve the daytime, and the hall we had to wait to get the first set stairs, so it went in the end.
I'm glad you do not agree to compromise and every time you are reluctant to give in to someone I think of how I like it now bathroom and how I would be wrong if we put another block, another shower or bath tub that we put an ordinary coating for bathtubs instead of mosaic tiles ...: D
Kitchen this year we have improvised ... Unfortunately, we did not have enough money to finish everything and buy a kitchen that we wanted and all appliances for her, so we decided this year to improvise with kitchen and everything else take care of the end, and then the next Take the kitchen we wanted and now we are more than pleased tompla that we have so decided.
I have to admit that we killed the last two weeks of work, preparation, cleaning, scrubbing, wearing etc ... Our hands are p ull destroyed, the whole of the wounds they currently treat creams, but all in all, when we look around, we are too satisfied with what we have done and the time period in which we managed to fix it and move :). <

No comments:

Post a Comment