Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Voodoo Blonde


Lately I have set the task to spend as much product. I decided that the only way not to abortion because isteknutog half term or just the crowd, the crowd and then after a year, and its full complement of using two come along at the same somewhere in the corner cabinets where I keep preparatovu or some lip gloss at the bottom of the bag. Photographed'm fresh produce consumed some two weeks ago, but was Empties # 1 post was about, so I thought it best to leave the second part a little later, and here he is tonight :) After painting I just remembered that I still have that 3-4 product, so I'll leave them for the third part. Valuable myself :)
Balea body lotion foam roses for damaged skin - taken from my aunt because it was left half, just to try. This is by no means for the summer, but in defiance did not want to take second until potropšim this. It has the smell of blue Nivea creams and similar rich so smooth, with what is not so thick, but still very, very rich and should foam roses be crumbs, and difficult foam roses to be absorbed. Schauma Phyto-Caffein shampoo - bought it on a course of action when it was getting all with another free. I heard praise and bought it after reviews MeteoBeauty, but I was not particularly thrilled as her, though we are better SYOSS. Bale shaving foam roses foam with argan oil - unlike other shaving foam from Balenog range, this is the foam in the true sense, sparkling liquid, while others are more gelatinous texture. Not for me, though solidly do the work, but I am in terms of hair on a gorilla and any excess that has not gone into the hair, eyebrows and eyelashes I reflected on the hands and feet :)
Bale shower gel with mango - one of my recent Baleinih shower gels, we just do not fit, do not moisturise, low foam, and the smell was my bljuf, foam roses in the end I used this gel for washing brushes. Nivea Pure efect moisturizer against pimple - the first time I bought it so I tested efikastost in combat with offenders who are hooked to my skin every PMS, and the second time as a base / primer - there are plenty of moisturizing and silky, so smooth silicone, and is therefore a great base. Gliss hair mask with shea butter and cashmere - even though I know that many were good, my hair umasti as little put it, flatten it and looks like it was not even washed. The other half I used to shave, because there's no way that I was planning to submit more. Avon Eternal Magic Enchanched foam roses - ideal spring perfume, fresh and sweet, and yet there are plenty of herbal notes, unlike other perfumes that guy.
Bourjois Flower Perfection - an excellent foundation for all the girls who have a warm undertone and normal to combination skin. It is almost creamy texture, very thick, not reflected in the clothes and covers everything. Con is possibly what stands out a bit dry parts and kicked a lot, so would not be suitable for very oily or very dry skin. Avon Luxe Foundation - the antithesis of FP, very easy and smooth, with weak to medium coverage. I would not buy it again because it was too dark for me, and I did not like it that we can not just smoothed the skin as little or as many put it, we highlight the uneven skin texture.
Essence Stay All Day Concealer - very good, I bought it three times, very bright and a great illuminator. Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base - I think I'm one of the few that did not meet this database. Although I do not have a little fatty eyelids, regardless inflicted without any creams or powders below, I always bases itself accumulates in the crease. foam roses Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer - already a cult product druggist rank. For me it's a little more drying than I prefer, but I'd buy it again in a makeup kit for others, because it has a very good hiding power and is stable. 3D Classics mascara - my favorite mascara, but I is reviewed and re-enlisted in the summer favorites, make something out of nothing. Rimmel eyebrow foam roses pencil - a faithful companion when I had darker foam roses hair, and I think I'll buy a lighter shade again for the days when I want something more prominent eyebrows. Me the best eyebrow pencils, shame there are not more in the shade.
The crowd showers I've had since prehistoric times, and of which I again bought only the last two, due to inadequacy of the first three, and the fact that the first and third are no longer available. Soon enough he was the third trash can, and then to throw the collective buying peace of mind :)
Valuable if you're going and the third bucket: D and I gather his, I should take a picture soon ... Dekorativa much you have, and for me it will be more than preparative. Funny you should only other plugs these Eyebrow Pencil: D and try essence eyebrow pencil or nyx with jasmine :))) Reply Delete foam roses
Kontrol and Vanity Blog 17, a person foam roses who is in love with cosmetics and makeup, and more than is healthy, addicted to the Internet, Tumblr and TV shows, foam roses too many thoughts, and says little and loves the color pink more than he admits. View my complete foam roses profile
Voodoo Blonde
Cajkine claws and all their colors
Beautylicious foam roses
2014 (2) January (2) 2013 (31) pros

No comments:

Post a Comment