Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Loreal elseve green foam Total Repair Extreme mask and Conditioner - Conditioner is naturally full


It has long been reading your posts about hair care and to renew their thinking because I just wrote a long time ago and things have changed in my routine. I got a shot products that I use for each wash and some that are occasionally found in use, so that there would be no misunderstanding in advance to say that I do not use it all for every wash or every day. But I love to pamper your hair, and rarely resist green foam not to buy something new that I think will be good for her. So I warn you that it will be a long post, but who likes to read about your hair, let's keep. DESCRIPTION: My hair is long, slightly wavy (nicer term) / frizzy and inflated (when the term is insulting because we are not obedient :) :) I dyed the 16.te in lighter shades (now I'm 25), and thereafter pulled the strands so did the dressing and in the end I let it grow (more than a year) because I was caught ombre trend, in my case cheaper variants, although they torment me spopadale until it grew to a half head. In the pictures at the end of fasting can see where it came from. I wash it twice a week, do not get too fat even though the second day after washing lose volume. Irons occasionally and usually do curls by curling up 4 strand of hair with your fingers while it is wet and so remain when dry. In this regard the most obedient green foam and does not damage the hot air. Here's a thumbnail group of products which currently has no paint and foam hair without irons and Figaro.
Baby love mild shampoo - let's say the shampoo, as it is stated to be used from head to toe. This is not the primary shampoo that I use, but it serves me when I see that my scalp is irritated, it is usually at this time of year, so I use it to calm down with something non-aggressive. 5-6KM Afrodita Shampoo - This time it's a garlic shampoo because I had read several positive reviews so I wanted to try. Before him I replaced Aphrodite nettle shampoo and biotin, and one of chamomile. Both are very good to me, cost-efficient, doing what needs to be and that is to clean the hair and the more we do not need shampoo. 4.50 KM drops of nettle are there because of the famous "Bojaninog shampoo", but I put half a bottle of shampoo in this, although the original version of this that flows into the nettle. I'll put a little more into panthenol shampoo that we nurture the scalp. 3.70 KM
Loreal elseve green foam Total Repair Extreme mask and Conditioner - Conditioner is naturally full of silicone and serves only to facilitate combing though I rarely use it all the way because I prefer the mask to soften and regenerate hair. This line of beautiful smells and the smell lingers in your hair as much as possible, and have recently been reduced in DM and I went well. The mask was about 8 km and Conditioner 4.70 KM if I remembered. Cold-pressed oil - I use it as mask before washing the hair, but not every time, but I remember when I have the time to keep at least an hour on the hair. I'm not sure to what the temperature is in the solid state, and when it turns into liquid, green foam but in any case do not let that concern, green foam because it will not change the quality. No matter green foam when you take your hand and in the solid state, it melts in your palms when you need it and apply on hair as a mask. I tried to use it and the tops after washing but it turned out to be greasy and would not recommend doing so. If someone has a problem with dandruff, can this oil massaged on the scalp or tea tree oil and leave it for a while and then rinse shampoo. 8KM Macadamia deep repair and healing oil treatment - both travel packages but this is a different package that I use. Combine them because green foam it is so stated. The first time I put this mask, I hit a measure so my hair is not blindness, but she was more beautiful than a longer time. I know it's fake name and that has a lot of unnatural ingredients, but my hair was absolutely perfect after the first use and the smell is indescribable. It lasted two full days for sure which is rare. The second time I screwed up the measure, I put more because green foam I thought more or better. green foam But he did not. It takes a little bit all the way and to keep as much as stated and no longer by providing a counter-effect. Now I were to walk in and already know about how to be on my length. On my wish list for a larger package, although the price is a little higher (24km).
Schwarzkopf got 2 be anti frizz lotion and beach girl texturizing salt spray - both gifts from Sarah, and although not sufficiently tried, I could not mention because they are very dear to me and I have long wanted. Actually, I tried anti frizz, and he is similar to the Loreal Studio Silk & Glow Lotion (review), while beach girl never got to try because this look more like summer, and now we can not fit in the winter. Both smoothing lotion is not magic, green foam but they are anti frizz, dying my hair as if those uncontrolled sticking with it and smell great. Still a winner for its durability smell in your hair still carries Macadamia Deep Repair Mask. Revlon uniq they've long wanted to try but other than smell and his ability to style the hair, that is when your fingers right wavy curls, not from me

No comments:

Post a Comment