Saturday, September 27, 2014

And I like August already! Professional job. Well, the description useful for others. With kad You


Almost finished chair, almost - because I have no trimmings to cover the nails and staples. I wonder how it will look finished to 100%. Aleks and the way it is satisfied, even though the chair deviates from the accepted Chinese convention. Cover is temporary until I find the right fabric. Knowing the reality, it can take quite a few years. Today, a lot of pictures and little talk. In turn - located on jute belts, first lightly nailed studs and naiąganie jute, then banging nails to the end - already tucked in and nailed jute - view from the bottom, as you can see in the attached picture: - I decided on the location of the original horsehair . What nature - that nature, no foam did not replace it. To not was moving, przepikowałam thread: - covering horsehair ovate to not bothering with ... seat. Escaped me, unfortunately, the next stage of dressing cotton diamond foam and fabric cloth - I have no photos to show, believe in the word that is. - The last layer of padding - stretching the material on the seat. Seat nailed studs - I just went better and better kept. But zaplecek "toured" diamond foam and fabric was a staple gun. - I used to zaplecek trellis material with exotic birds (peacocks or not?). I had the vision and imagination, and what! Rather than do uniformly seat and back. That was funny material comes from ripped decorative pillow diamond foam and fabric cases - to acquire full of such different kinds on alledrogo (am suggesting, if anyone is interested). So how you like it? in full (almost) glory. Greetings to all of my Visitors. I could not, of course, wait until you acquire the publication of haberdashery and finish the job. That I am already in hot water bathed.
Beautiful teraz.Dla diamond foam and fabric is most important to me is, as you did. I have two old armchairs interesting and I'm going to play with them alone. I hope that if you can count on your hints. Yours sincerely. Reply Delete
And I like August already! Professional job. Well, the description useful for others. With kad You did you get these horsehair ?? I thought that today is not to get. Material originalny very well and Alex posing sweetly as ever! Regards! Reply Delete
I do not like. Only VERY I like !!! You can see rękę- I mean non-uniform fabric that suits you. Few would dare such a procedure, but it turned out great. diamond foam and fabric On behalf of myself diamond foam and fabric and other laymen upholstery thank you for the great detailed instructions :) Regards! Reply Delete
It came out great, uniquely diamond foam and fabric :)) The original piece of furniture to the original home :))) Most importantly, like Alex. A manual will be useful to me and I soon because I will play around in the renewal of chairs. Reply Delete
Welcome Joanna. I looked through your entire blog with bated breath, and let me tell you one thing: you will have a permanent observer. I found a lot of things, inspiration and dreams that are common for you and for me (at least in the realm of dreams). I love the green color and doing (repairing) miscellaneous yourself. There goes me so expertly as you, but I'm trying. I'm only (but longer) 50 years, diamond foam and fabric and recently I could begin to realize their dreams and ideas about the domowiska. Therefore, do not show their achievements at a special blog. I will eagerly watch for the moment when you enter into your own home and you'll arrange it. Your loyal fan of today - hejasz. Reply Delete
congratulates new blog and a new chair :) cramps, I also do oststnio chairs and even kombinował, teeth also do session stages, but I can not like you that focić :) so yes the details will not:) but ... in connection with this will be something special for you soon :)) it worked out great you krzesłko and frankly I like it more than the idea of "Chinese" :) regards! Reply Delete diamond foam and fabric
I myself Bestyjeczko have always admired your actions and always bow my forehead, but also a lot you can learn from. You know what the most? Courage :) Since I waved that most will not come out - almost always comes out :) The fabric actually beautiful ... best wishes :) Reply Delete
Gabr: of course, I'll diamond foam and fabric be able to, I'll help. Dagi Maro: horse was in the chair, pulled out, estimated that gives so quietly landed back. Magda-Lenko: I had serious doubts, husband found the try-, m that something does not fit him, but even that I'm not distracted from the idea. Aleks-client happy and is the most important. Nettiko thank you !!!! Kasia: if something was unclear, diamond foam and fabric or would you have questions you are welcome. I hope to show their chairs during diamond foam and fabric and after. Magda Goro: tymaczaowe and perhaps forever, we'll see. Just in case I did not solidly provisionally:-) Imoen model would not work in the beginning but got under way in August. blog Sunday: young people diamond foam and fabric accept before I thrust my first nail, I wanted diamond foam and fabric to avoid the lack of acceptance after the August Namekians. Edino: too eager to see how you go to work with chairs - Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment