Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Cuckoo! delighted that my tutorial serve! for the idea, I have not had time! it is simply by search


Tags applied bio foam Barbapapa baby chouillinous CHALLENGE Challenge # 1 Challenge # 2 Challenge # 3 Challenge # 4 Children female flower fairy JCA Lutin Luuna mathildemariemade nessie capris bird stencil painting Javana Tex curtain bag harem shirt tunic apron stamps tutorial
A drawing
Put the iron on paper (gently, do not move the paper). Heat a few seconds, lift: paper glue! Small items sometimes have trouble sticking, do not hesitate to make a second pass.
SMALL TEST CASE OF A SPECTACLE bio foam
You may also like: Challenge # 3: the new theme work in progress Pegasus flies you !!! Cropped ... done! Defi buffer and stencil buffer I dab my challenges, you ... all stamped pad !!! End Stamp and Seega harem Challenge # 3, # 4 start the challenge!
Thank you for the tutorial, this is a great technique and I love these little zozios!
I kept very precisely two papers of my butcher, it is now that I'm trying. In any case it looks much better than my home made stencils in cardboard covers where there drooling all over it below !! Again thank you for sharing this good practice
I like hail after the harvest, it is only now that I see your tutorial (big thank you for that matter) next time I'm like that! But with us, the butcher does not use paper like this, it is printed on one side and me seems thicker! but I'll still try! I'll tell you! see you soon
Cuckoo! delighted that my tutorial serve! for the idea, I have not had time! it is simply by searching on the net I found that (at first I was thinking how to print on fabric and paper are used: freezer paper to stiffen the fabric to pass through the printer. ..) Okay so I still have not tried but by little I discovered this technique quite me more! For paper print normally it does not pose a problem, I've used too is the unprinted side to be asked on the fabrics ... but if the paper is thicker bio foam so I do not know ... must try!
I tested with my butcher paper, which is printed bio foam on one side and thicker, it seems that the tutorial and it works impeccable, the important thing is the unprinted side !! I have to show you the result ... (well, it was a quick thing to customize bio foam an old t-shirt to school party, so I did it quickly, but already, it gives a good idea of the possibilities of the thing!) as my butcher is a friend, bio foam I think I'll ask him for a full roll ... hihihihihi !!
OR * Name or Nickname * Email Website bio foam
Finally a blog that will bring our painted creations, chacunes questions, the answers ... As long as there is paint and fabric! Home Blog Recommend this blog Create a blog with CanalBlog
Categories 0.Fonctionnement blog 1.Peinture on ... JCA 'product 2.Peinture bio foam on harem pants and apron 3.Peinture ... on ... on ... 4.Peinture tops skirt and dress 5.Peinture on .. . 6.Peinture pants on ... 7.Peinture bag on other things ... 8.Techniques drawing bio foam and painting Questions - Answers
Brushes bio foam addicts Agnes Nz Arc bull Aurélie bio foam madness bio foam Bay Chouillinous Chris Cléopâte bio foam Delfimo EFPDC Fanfan Fairies and princesses Helyne Janemarielol Josy Kiki hut Ben Fairy Styval Lilicandy Luuna Luzerne bio foam Mary Jo Marion Marlene Matmaffet My ten little fingers Mumu cyclone Nautilune Nessie PASC Oo oO OziOzal Perfume sky Pépette Pompompidou Queenpie So * fi Titoulaure Zabelle bio foam


No comments:

Post a Comment