Sunday, November 2, 2014

Embroidery (136) Small Gifts (81) Embroidered Exchanges tompla (26) Embroidered Cardboard tompla (9


Embroidery (136) Small Gifts (81) Embroidered Exchanges tompla (26) Embroidered Cardboard tompla (9) Sewing (6) Tips & Techniques (5) Long Stitch (44) ** ** swap (13) Blabla (94) Favorites (19) Lulus! (16) Recipes (9)
Alex my SCPLV Argone my DK Bill and Mary C My World blog Celia-girlfriend Penelope Clob my club revenue and ISAE La vie en rose blog Fab 34 Small pot of chamomile cross Clo The attempts at TataLélène MA Over time Michele and her favorites Sophie picoteuse So Well! Virginia's blog TheVavaSnow Zebulines
Or find out more about the use of butcher paper sewing! ! I need regular. I need regular. I need regular. the butcher paper? yes yes ... paper "butcher" ... and even paper "delicatessen" or "cheese." tompla véji wait! you are using paper "butcher" to sew? I need regular. I need regular. yes ... or more exactly to cut my pieces of fabric and felt! You know all those small parts that annoy us!
This technique is not new and I did not invent! I am a bit cracked! I know but still! ! ! I know this technique for a long time and I use it frequently. We owe it to American patcheuses. The US paper "butcher" is called the "freezer paper" and bought a roll in the supermarket! as the name suggests this paper is used to freeze food. You can buy rolls up in stores-top-class patch directly came from the US ... but frankly tompla it's not worth it (cost)!
So get yourself a piece of paper "butcher" ... clean eh? ! not that used to pack the steak Sunday lunch! lol
You will notice that there is a side "paper" and one side "plastic" ... Décalquez your designs or trace on the side "paper" your paper "butcher." Attention to the mirror ... And I do not teach you anything, it's like "usual"!
You can cut several pieces at a time (at least for the fabric). For this set of pins to hold your fabric well. Connect your ... iron ... "sweet" to the felt and felt stronger ... cotton ... but better to start at a moderate temperature tompla and then increase the temperature of the iron ... Do not use steam! Iron your paper on the fabric, pressing lightly.
Do not clog your til now! Ask him just a packaging film with a big smile for a test on a scrap and paper and see if his "butcher" works well! !
More Email

No comments:

Post a Comment