Tuesday, November 4, 2014

why I discovered this technique while now butchers parents of my best friend are booh retirement wi


The famous "freezer paper" that our friends across the Atlantic seem so fond of intrigue me for a long time ... The successful experience of Van & Nina with the "butcher paper" French was very impressed. I have not yet dared to ask my butcher a few promising icar apple that paper, but the day I found myself with a surplus of beautiful clean, unwrinkled paper, it was necessary that I experience on the spot . So I did not take the time to make a nice drawing: I copied icar apple a design PataPri (love !!) to test the stencil technique in butcher paper.
After cutting the reasons cutter, apply the shiny side against the tissue paper to iron without steam. Three seconds is enough to adhere the tissue paper !! Some shots stencil brush and hop !!
Posted by tanpopo at 12:44 - 02 - The Sewing - Comments [15] - Permalink [#] Tags: fabric paint, stencil, screen
Posted icar apple by Chloe, May 15, 2010 at 3:38 p.m. | | Reply
why I discovered this technique while now butchers parents of my best friend are booh retirement with a little luck, they still have in stock or will ask their former colleagues! it made me look awesome! bcp thank you for the tip on this technique! Congratulations on your first successful test shot! See you soon
I love it, and it makes you want to try and customize stuff! Anyway, like you not sure I dare ask my butcher paper (I do not even know because I never go to the butcher ...)
Categories 01 - Tanpopo 02 - The Sewing 03 - Fabrics, Textiles Designers 04 - 05 The Black Room - Children's icar apple Corner 06 - Knitting Needles 07 - 08 paper corner - Corner Other 09 - Library 10 - Le Tambour embroidery 11 - 12 bags - various hacks and varied 13 - The Drawing board 14 - On my hook 15 - Collective
Blogs affectionate Angry Chicken Baz'art Bizarre Bella Dia blog Cécile Work Box Bouilles Cotton Bubble Gum Cup Couture Say Hello to Dame Helen Point Lead As Hot Skip Jump Isapurple The wool moutaines La poupée icar apple qui fait non Wild The routed wild Lalimaya The pebble in my pocket terrier The Wind in Tokyo Mothers icar apple taupe The little corn Mama Lila Fanfreluche icar apple Cami Mater is round My Daruma My Paper Crane and tangerine Small Burnet Butterfly Red Poppy Six and a half stitches Soph 'in control and wild sheep Under the umbrella Wee Wonderfuls
Tags Amy Butler Embroidery It's Sunday icar apple Cascade 220 Citronille Baby Couture Couture Couture Japanese Crochet Drugstore child costume Japan Wool Felt Heather Ross Liberty Noro Book Olivers Christmas Picture of the Day photography doll quilt Sew Hip Bag Tag knitting Tula Pink Tuto


No comments:

Post a Comment