Monday, November 10, 2014

Hi Thomas, Ne it

- German - English
Hi, I've been doing these great Christmas rudder pedals from Saitek Yoke with zugehrigem and thrust unit. So far everything funktioniet great except for the wheels on the ground. All machines pull suddenly as if by magic to the left, I have to partially continuous on right pedal to not go off the center line. Calibrate the rudder is properly located in the center position when the plane breaks me. I give this thrust on both engines the same amount, sometimes even left more than right, without any improvement occurs. Once the plane is in the air he behaves himself but as he is, there nothing pulls in any direction cry if I do not want that. Maybe someone has a tip on how I can get it under control, Spa makes the degree of non __________________ Gre, Alex
Hi Alex, do you have the rudder joystick for the disabled in the flight simulator? I had a hnliches problem, since the pedals and joystick have served the same axis and it always came to Fehlausschlgen. __________________ Gru Thomas
Hi Thomas, Ne it's yes, axis assignment and fit the rudder as not beats from when the plane pulls to the left, it's kinda like a bermiger torque effect (best description DAFR at the moment) expanding foam but when the Flyers not be drfte (B737 Classic and B767) - ie without rudder input, the thing leads just to the left in flight expanding foam is yes, then everything back to normal, no rashes expanding foam or so. __________________ Gre, Alex
Hi Alex, I also have this Phnomn, but only in some aviators as eg Cessna 172 and the same. Possession of the pedals and the yoke, additionally still another Throttlequadranten. The problem is not with me from the start but eventually started. I could help you with it is not, but am very grateful for solutions. expanding foam Carsten expanding foam __________________
Hi Sezer, although'm not Alex, but still on the active thread. expanding foam So in my Geschcihte it is definitely expanding foam not the wind, because no matter how well is my plane always goes off to the left. __________________ expanding foam CV
Have you defined the axes about the FS or FSUIPC ??? Otherwise, a slight left I have a tendency, too, but lt without problems over the pedals to compensate ... __________________ Horst Klement The hopes of the memories to make deeds ....
Sometimes I have the same problem with the PMDG MD11, the wind, it is definitely not on the aircraft type and therefore also can not lie.
In the Cessna ists yeah that thing pulls in one direction, since there Tourque this effect. But which may not occur in jets I got the axles so far about the FSUIPC but calibrates this check "Send to FS as axis" expanding foam is set, otherwise it did not work well with me. Oh, no, not wind ists with me - the must so strong at such low speeds not have (yes I roll with max 20 knots) so strong impact. __________________ Gre, Alex
Hi Horst, deleted everything in FS and FSUIPC is over. CV 1. Really? I thought times and had forgotten an axis. Everything in FSUIPC check up. The whole thing looks to me very much like Double expanding foam assignment of axes. In other Zusammenhngen expanding foam I've never heard of this problem. Try the second time with Auto Disconnect coordination and rudder expanding foam pedals. Then the problem occurs also? 3. In the prior check up, whether working correctly using the rudder pedals rash. 4. Then go see. __________________ Many Gre: Wolfgang
You may not allowed to post new topics. You may not post replies expanding foam to Beitrge. It is not lawful for you to upload Anhnge. It is not lawful for you to edit your Beitrge. BB code is On. Smilies are On. [IMG] code is On. HTML code is Off. Trackbacks are On Pingbacks are On Refbacks are On Forum Rules
LinkBack LinkBack URL About LinkBacks

No comments:

Post a Comment