Monday, November 3, 2014

The technique is simple, just trace a pattern cutter to perforate the parties that will not be pain


Latest messages were new cushions Collier Zanzibar Briefcase large bag of summer Spring It-bag "Autumn Collection" Dress! Lyon pie deco lounge door and another cake ... Kit Tadam birth ... 7 years Blog! competition inside ... VrOOOum! Labels suitcases and other bags ... Travel Kit
I knew this stencil technique there is little thanks lulu blog peas which, in addition to an explanation of this technique, we offer the designs of two cameras "vintage" super nice she designed!
neither i comme one nor two last Sunday by going to the market I asked my butcher a piece of his magical paper explaining what I was going to do, he was surprised you can imagine and I promised to show him the result!
The technique is simple, just trace a pattern cutter to perforate the parties that will not be painted, then we go back this sheet without steam on the fabric (shiny side facing the fabric) and the sheet, as if by magic fits like a post-it! it then fills in stencil brush areas, allowed to dry and the leaf pieces gently cutter is removed!
top notch! thank you my good Bene this pipe, tomorrow I'll take a trip to my butcher and I'll test this tchnique! kisses
then it really works, it's been 3 months that I have my piece of paper and not yet had time to throw me !!! Too cool your cushions and then you'll be malignant next Sunday market with pillows under your arm !!!
Receive an email when a comment i comme is posted on this message.
Tags bib strap wallet health card cushion frame flex lamp liberty linen book sewing bird butcher paper slips on soft pouch pouches stencil pea mathéo little girl dress bag necklace swap pads changing mat kit tunic dress girl child sleeping bag tags
At meetings owls ploum saperlipopette C all me Carabistouilles Carabistouilles Maïta Stormy sky as the moon lady marmot purple ink flea market Margote needle dizzy workshop i comme Baroness Sunday Violet Marcel and Mia Miss Daisy like chips ooh winkle there there it moved sew easy
such beautiful world ... between the lines and zinc heart box of butter and apart from that house tweaking the sweet home-grip i comme heart strawberry milk mag the art of curiosity if a farmhouse was head angel told me a heart in provence a million more
Walks in the blogosphere three little mice A background balloons the countryside with red robe over-tik carlanette vivinou Celestine and oxidized lace button dutempspourmoi it has wings Ernest Celestial Fairy poms twine sugar and chocolate star file linen ruffles and nasturtium there are times Kát'a i comme stanzas fairy mass hopscotch duck (blog) grip the heart of Emilia-workshop of the world do the little K corn my lovely tribe Madame De miss my little nothings butterfly orchid and tangerine apple quince apple currant box that hides my weasel?


No comments:

Post a Comment