Friday, November 7, 2014

then I must be beast ... I do not understand !! you feints side


Last Post by an end here but not definitive conductive foam for strong bones ... We will rock you! Linen and coat Sweater Sunday SQUAW !!! Driftwood Traste Seed BULK (Pleiiiiin photos) doubtful pencil butcher (tutorial) The Charlotte Quoiquesse
Tags applied Balthazar candy waterfall 220 Citronille heart cushion conductive foam sewing drugstore kitchen decor ikea baby cakes gardening drugstore ladurée music buttons music mia phildar garter dress pear poster bag fabric knit tunic applied a snack in New York
I could directly apply for a meter clean paper but I am deflated at the mere idea of the head was going to the butcher when I have explained to him that it was to customize clothes for my children!
Well, I come home with my paper, my paint (Pebeo purchased from Cultura) and I dig in the closet of my daughter and there finds a t-shirt that is too small but it can still do (so if it works , I have not completely wasted my time, and if that does not work, nor sight, nor known, the t-shirt from rags).
EDIT: ah hum ..... it must be fatigue, but all I talk about this technique and nowhere ...... then I explain quickly: drawing paper side is drawn and is recessed conductive foam to make a stencil. the stencil is positioned on the tissue and returns the steam WITHOUT especially! and voila! so we painted stencil (pat) and allowed to dry a bit, then gently peeling off the paper alone is raised. place and we go back to the drawing for a good 5 minutes and it's ready!
haha! I just returned from an evening with colleagues, evening entertainment and creative I was just saying that I had never dared to ask my butcher paper lol so fabulous that it makes me feel to see that I'm not the only one, but your story sausage , is likely to decide to make a descent !!
Great result! But what is this butcher paper ???
Well, I will go and search my fridge to find this paper !! Thin, there is ham in it and it is fat ... will have to wait for the next trip slaughter. Technical great anyway and thank you for the "tutorial".
Thank you for this wonderful idea! I allow myself to relegate it to my blog because I know she'll make happy .. For my part I will use it to customize my linens I find too simple for my taste. Soon, and thank you, crumb
I too just in Miettoune and I discovered your blog, but your technique butcher who tempts me well, plus it is very sausage in the family so no waste !! Kisses and thank you for sharing
then I must be beast ... I do not understand !! you feints side "plastic" on the tissue paper so you feints side is that correct conductive foam ?? Decals and when you are the 2 sheets that come off ?? nan not type !!
This is the paper side that is under the iron side and "parchment" against the fabric, conductive foam right ??? I sometimes have the comprennette a bit slow) I came through the Miette conductive foam and I do not regret !!
I have just come from the Miette ... because it is always good advice and with your trick, I'm not disappointed at all! I thank you warmly for your trick three under six francs worth of gold! thank you very much to you because you are partageuse and that ... it's great! big noses véro
"July 2010" Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
the house is fan ... Barnaby loves coffee Beautifulthings bubble gum Chic Choc House Say hello to the lady Leaving the school Grains Corn chestnut crumb tinkers conductive foam The youngest ... Small hands The Island son Mahi tinker Mamoizelle K My little bazaar A Little Pink October grumeautique Sansancréations A small hen not a mouse in my closet


No comments:

Post a Comment