Thursday, November 6, 2014

Little cortec vpci helpful hint: if you do this on a t-shirt, slide to avoid paint 2 sides of the s


Categories mom louise tinkers ... mom ... mom sews louise louise crochet ... Mum ... Mum kitchen cortec vpci louise louise louise cortec vpci plays mom knits tutorial ... Mom louise
or butcher or cheese too !!! You see this paper with a bright side, as fat, this paper is great. In fact my butcher I do not have the right paper, not conclusive test this week. So I had to force dad to buy a sausage Louise this morning at the market ... so he was also forced to drink a drink with his friend Willy to eat this sausage. cortec vpci Because I noticed cortec vpci that the butcher paper market was thicker than my butcher really ... sometimes I compare it to the thickness of the paper! cortec vpci
Finally, this famous paper used to make stencils for textile, because that famous bright side glue when heated with an iron. You choose a design cortec vpci that you can imagine or you copy and you décalquez on your paper, you cut inside the drawing (you scoop out the drawing), you lay on your fabric and ironing, it sticks immediately. You paint with your small brush and textile paint ... you let it dry and voila. Okay I admit I remove the stencil before everything is dry, I'm too impatient to see the result. Once dry it is necessary to set the paint with an iron without asking the iron directly on the painting, put a small cloth between.
Little cortec vpci helpful hint: if you do this on a t-shirt, slide to avoid paint 2 sides of the shirt a piece of paper thick enough inside ... no it is not the experience I an intelligent and thoughtful girl.
I got to start a stained T-shirt, I've done the stars, cortec vpci then I had purchased 2 or 3 euros, without interest, and the result is pretty cool t-shirts. For drawings, the fairy comes from there and the bird from here.
You may also like: A dirty laundry bag .... It's summer ... Thanks Veronica! A series of leather straps ... The bracelet Sunday sun ... Preparing for the sale of Jimi Hendrix 27 # 3 had better watch out! The return of the birds! The event on Wednesday ... The toy box (made by mac gyver)
Well here's a pretty wardrobe made with a very good idea. And I think if I read the story half sausage is able to use it as an excuse to skim all the butchers cortec vpci in the market ...
Posted by Temoe, March 30, 2011 at 13:58 | | Reply
My little creations daily to my Louise ... and for you! If you wish to place an order ... you just leave me a message! Home Blog Recommend this blog Create a blog with CanalBlog
January 2011 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I like to have a look at ...

No comments:

Post a Comment